Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by tenaflyvipers View Post
    So would your suggestion be to plug it into one of the fans headers and just adjust or let it run by PWM? The Silverstone LSB01 has independent control feature. I'm hoping to find something to power that as well.
    So the Cooler Master RGB LED Controller MFY-RCSN-NNUDK-R1 is connected to the USB port and connected with a SATA power cable.
    The devices can now be connected to the RGB Headers on the Cooler Master. Unfortunately, the software cannot be synchronized with Aura by the Cooler Master. So you always have 2 different color sequences: Devices that are controlled via aura, such as Ram, chipset cooler, external keyboard etc. and the devices via Cooler Master such as power supply, fan etc. But it is possible to set the same fixed color for both installed software for all devices as for example all devices should be blue or yellow. There's nothing more to synchronize.

New ROGer Array sena168 PC Specs
    sena168 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
    ProcessorIntel i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200MHz 16GB Kit (2x8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-11G-GAMING
    MonitorSamsung BX2450
    Storage #1Samsung NVMe SSD 960 PRO 512GB
    Storage #2Intel® SSD 520 Series (2x120GB) Raid 0
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH U14S
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series® 650D
    Power SupplyCorsair Professional Series™ Gold AX850
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown)
    Headset SteelSeries H Wireless
    Mouse Pad SteelSeries QcK
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by unbr34k4bl3 View Post
    Try this!
    Original by AlexGS
    1.- Uninstall previous Aura versions (or even this new one) by going into the Control Panel > Programs and Features
    2.- Run Aura Cleaner
    3.- Run CCleaner
    4.- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS and delete the Aura folder.
    4.5.- When I tried to delete it, I couldnt because there was one service that was using it, so I restarted the PC and then I was able to delete it.
    5.- Run CCleaner again
    6.- Turn off PC and unplug the PSU for about 30 seconds.
    7.- Right Click on the .ZIP of Aura 1.05.27
    8.- At the very bottom there's a checkbox that says Unblock, mark that checkbox and Apply>Ok.
    9.- Extract files
    10.- Right Click on file "AsusSetup.exe" > Properties > Compatibility and check the box of "Run this program as an administrator" > Hit Apply > Ok.
    11.- Run the AsusSetup.exe and restart when the setup tells you to do it.
    12.-Once back in Windows, don't run the program yet. Shut down the PC and unplug the PSU for abother 30 seconds.
    13.- Run Aura SW and should be working now.
    No luck for me using this method

ROG Member Array Wiwells PC Specs
    Wiwells PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
    ProcessorIntel BX80684I58600K
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMD16GX4M2A2666C15
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
    MonitorAsus VS278Q
    Storage #12 x IBM SYSX SATA SSD 125GB RAID/0
    Storage #2WDEZ 1TB Blue
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L
    CaseCooler Master MasterBox MB600L
    Power SupplyCorsair CX550M
    OS Win10 Pro

Motherboard: Z370-E
    BIOS version: 0606
    Processor: I5-8600K
    Memory kit: Corsair Dominator Platinum Series 2x8GB DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz C15
    Graphics card: Asus GTX1070 Turbo
    Mouse: Cheapo
    Keyboard: Cheapo
    Cooling solution: Tower CPU Cooler w/ 120mm fan, 3 x 120mm case fans
    Aura version: 1.05.32.02

I was having crashing and lighting sticking until I installed the beta version and realized that you need to keep the app open, duh, now works perfectly.

New ROGer Array

This is a joke

When I purchased my new gaming rig, I decided to explore the Aura software suite. When the motherboard was running default BIOS 0802, I also installed the default Aura software from the ASUS setup CD (1.05.02). I was able to setup the motherboard LEDs any way I wanted. Things were fine, but no more. After upgrading the BIOS (1004 and recently 1102), the software was never able to control the motherboard LEDs, as the LEDs never showed up under the Aura software. The software crashed often, too Later on, I installed addressable LEDs in the hopes of controlling both the motherboard LEDs and the addressable strip of LEDs. The LEDs on the motherboard do not work anymore. They will only work when the motherboard is off (as I used the BIOS settings to enable that feature. Both settings of 'Enable LEDs' was set, yet it never works when the PC is on)

After going through every combination of Aura software, uninstalling it, using CC cleaner, Aura Cleaner (which never seems to work, as a brief console window pops up, then nothing else happens), reinstalling it (older and newer versions), the software NEVER sees the motherboard LEDs. Only a few versions of Aura software will show the LED Strip, though the software will most likely crash after trying to change any settings.

The software crashes 90% of the time and has given Aura crash reports every time, so it says. I hope they're useful.

In the meantime, I'm going to uninstall all Aura software and let the addressable LED strip run the usual rainbow-setting and forget my motherboard has LEDs, as this is no longer worth my time and energy trying to fix. This is just a joke. I don't know what else to do, other than hope more updates are made. ASUS, feel free to contact me to help me through this issue. If not, next time I buy a motherboard, I will avoid ASUS Aura products like the plague.

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE
    BIOS version: 1102
    Processor: Intel i7-7800X
    Memory kit: Corsair Vengence LXP 16G
    Graphics card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8G
    Mouse: Evoluent
    Keyboard: Microsoft Sculpt
    Cooling solution: Noctua D-Type NF-A15
    Aura version: 1.05.32.02 (And all others)

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Try the below steps for the problem you might have. You can also read the FAQ.

Motherboard is not detected
    1. Make sure that the device is correctly connected to your system. Unplug and replug it if necessary.
    2. Hit the refresh button on the right top part of the UI and wait a few seconds for UI to refresh.
    3. If the step above does not work, close and reopen Aura software.
    4. If the step above does not work, Uninstall AURA and reinstall. Make sure other lighting software are also uninstalled.
    5. If the step above does not work, restart and go into the BIOS. Load default BIOS seetings (F5 -> OK + F10 -> OK).
    6. If the step above does not work, restart and go into the BIOS -> AdvaNCED -> Onboard Devices configuration -> RGB LED Lighting -> Make sure it’s ON
    7. If the step above does not work, shut down your computer and unplug the motherboard battery. Restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Otets View Post
    help hepl
    I have reported the issue, I am waiting for solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsunn View Post
    Is there a better way to report bugs or issues with the software? Is there a log file that we can send you?

I mean, there has to be a better way that the community can help.
    Maybe that is a needed feature. A debug mode or reporting tool/log that can be used to help you solve problems?

Just a thought.
    J
    If you have files you would like to share, don't hesitate to contact me.

We are doing our best to gather users issue and put together all similar cases to found out what is the root problem. In some cases, like the CPU loading issue or the conflict created with other lighting software, the root problem is very hard to detect without having the actual setup to replicate.

However, thanks to everyone efforts and cases report, we made some good progress and multiple bugs have been fixed.
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

ROG Enthusiast Array

@AkaNe@Asus. Right now I am not installing .32 beta, I am waiting until it looks like there is a functional version.

Are you working on a release schedule? When can we expect the final version of .32?

Keep pushing forward and thank you for your continued efforts.

AkaNe0 PC Specs
    Processori7-8700K
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by Jsunn View Post
    @AkaNe@Asus. Right now I am not installing .32 beta, I am waiting until it looks like there is a functional version.

Are you working on a release schedule? When can we expect the final version of .32?

Keep pushing forward and thank you for your continued efforts.
    New version is already on it's way and we are expecting it to be release in a couple weeks - schedule might vary depending on our testing team results.

Right now, the 1.05.28 is quite stable, and you can stick with that one. However, for the ones having the windows update problem, you can update to the 32.02.

ROG Member Array varnavas PC Specs
    varnavas PC Specs
    Motherboardasus 970 gaming\aura
    Processorfx-8350
    Graphics Card #1asus strix 1070
    Storage #1kingston 240gb ssd
    Storage #2wd 1tb and 2tb
    CPU Coolercorsair h110v2
    Casecorsair 570x
    Power Supplytherlmatake 850watt
    Keyboard corsair k70 lux
    Mouse rog spatha
    Headset rog centurios
    Mouse Pad corsair mm800
    OS window 10 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Try the below steps for the problem you might have. You can also read the FAQ.

Motherboard is not detected
    1. Make sure that the device is correctly connected to your system. Unplug and replug it if necessary.
    2. Hit the refresh button on the right top part of the UI and wait a few seconds for UI to refresh.
    3. If the step above does not work, close and reopen Aura software.
    4. If the step above does not work, Uninstall AURA and reinstall. Make sure other lighting software are also uninstalled.
    5. If the step above does not work, restart and go into the BIOS. Load default BIOS seetings (F5 -> OK + F10 -> OK).
    6. If the step above does not work, shut down your computer and unplug the motherboard battery. Restart.

I have reported the issue, I am waiting for solution.

If you have files you would like to share, don't hesitate to contact me.

We are doing our best to gather users issue and put together all similar cases to found out what is the root problem. In some cases, like the CPU loading issue or the conflict created with other lighting software, the root problem is very hard to detect without having the actual setup to replicate.

However, thanks to everyone efforts and cases report, we made some good progress and multiple bugs have been fixed.
    i make all of them except from cmos battery to remove it i am using 1.05.32.02 version of aura but that what i dont get it is which other programs of aura we need to remove ? i have asus armory soft installed on my computer and the corsair link and CORSAIR CUE i need to unistall both of them or not ? please can you give us more information about aura soft who we need to unistall
    thanks

AkaNe0 PC Specs
    Processori7-8700K
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by varnavas View Post
    i make all of them except from cmos battery to remove it i am using 1.05.32.02 version of aura but that what i dont get it is which other programs of aura we need to remove ? i have asus armory soft installed on my computer and the corsair link and CORSAIR CUE i need to unistall both of them or not ? please can you give us more information about aura soft who we need to unistall
    thanks
    I advice you uninstall both of the Corsair programs. In other users cases, uninstalling Corsair fixed out the issue.

My theory is that some of the lighting control command use the same channel, and some conflict occur.

ROG Member Array varnavas PC Specs
    varnavas PC Specs
    Motherboardasus 970 gaming\aura
    Processorfx-8350
    Graphics Card #1asus strix 1070
    Storage #1kingston 240gb ssd
    Storage #2wd 1tb and 2tb
    CPU Coolercorsair h110v2
    Casecorsair 570x
    Power Supplytherlmatake 850watt
    Keyboard corsair k70 lux
    Mouse rog spatha
    Headset rog centurios
    Mouse Pad corsair mm800
    OS window 10 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    I advice you uninstall both of the Corsair programs. In other users cases, uninstalling Corsair fixed out the issue.

My theory is that some of the lighting control command use the same channel, and some conflict occur.
    ok i check it tonight and i come back with news thanks again and i hope that is the problem

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast