Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by lexa47 View Post
    Yeah same here with same motherboard. My case is #308. I tries last BIOS 0607 and its same..
    I hope ASUS is all over this type of crap. Should never be happening, yet their customer service is telling people to send the MBs back for RMA when it seems to be a software issue??

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Which AURA devices do you have on your computer?
    What do you mean? I have AZZA Hurricane RGB Fans, if that's what you mean. Or do I need something else to use Aura?

ROG Enthusiast Array

So, I took everything apart and removed the plastic shroud to ensure the RGB light was plugged in....it was. Put everything back together and still the same...no RGB light on the MB and it is greyed out in the Aura software. I guess I'll try rolling back the BIOS to the previous one next - maybe that will help??

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by lexa47 View Post
    Thanks for reply. I make two videos.

1) Startup of PC after power supply removal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmiTTItH8XE

2) Dying of RGB after couple minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra84vWJJabk

Aura sometimes detect my motherboard but sometimes not. But if i try change some effect nothing happens, default didnt helps too.

https://imgur.com/a/IHAHd foto

Im now in state, when even if i complatly remove aura lights they didnt work at all. I think AURA RGB firmware is f*cked for me. Any way to reflesh it or something? Or RMA this MB? Im really hopeless, I spend so many time on this...

Btw. suggested fix didnt help.
    What is happening to your system isn't normal, especially the second part where the LED are blinking. Before sending to RMA, you could give last try by doing a clean install of Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by namAehT View Post
    Attachment 71225
    It is possible to force the software into enabling more than 120 LEDs, but anything past 120 does not light.
    This leads me to believe there is a hardware/firmware limitation on the number of LEDs that can be driven.
    As mentioned previously, 120 LEDs is what we recommend. Past that, some damage could be caused to the hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralT001 View Post
    So, I took everything apart and removed the plastic shroud to ensure the RGB light was plugged in....it was. Put everything back together and still the same...no RGB light on the MB and it is greyed out in the Aura software. I guess I'll try rolling back the BIOS to the previous one next - maybe that will help??
    Have you actually unplug and replug the cable? It can help to reboot it.
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

ROG Enthusiast Array

Have you actually unplug and replug the cable? It can help to reboot it.
    No, I didn't try that....but is this really what needs to be done? Where is the QC for ASUS? Am I going to have to rip this MB out every few days to replug a cable - which I highly doubt is going to help in any way? That's ridiculous...there is an obvious software issue with these ROG Strix Z370 MBs and ASUS should be all over this?

Is ASUS aware of this growing issue with Aura and their MBs?

I'll try it...but this sux.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralT001 View Post
    No, I didn't try that....but is this really what needs to be done? Where is the QC for ASUS? Am I going to have to rip this MB out every few days to replug a cable - which I highly doubt is going to help in any way? That's ridiculous...there is an obvious software issue with these ROG Strix Z370 MBs and ASUS should be all over this?
    Is ASUS aware of this growing issue with Aura and their MBs?
    I'll try it...but this sux.
    I already reported the issue to try to replicate. The problem we have right now is that it's hard to replicate. Our team is looking into it.
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

ROG Enthusiast Array

I cannot get my AMD Wraith Max CPU cooler to be the same color as the lights on my Asus Crosshair VI Extreme motherboard. It stays green most of the time. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: Nevermind, AkaNe@Asus already answered my question. Thank you so much. My rig is now a deep AMD red!
    Last edited by Riekopo; 02-05-2018 at 10:48 AM.

New ROGer Array

To report an issue
    Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
    Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    BIOS version: The latest, Updated 3 days ago.
    Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K, 3700 MHz
    Memory kit: 16GB (2x 8192MB) G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-3200 DIMM
    Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 7870
    Mouse: Revoltec Flight Mouse Elite
    Keyboard: Logitech g19
    Cooling solution: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler
    Aura version: Tried all, right now the Beta Lighting_Control_1.05.32.02

bought this motherboard 1 week ago. first of all i downloaded somehow the old .25 Version and it wasnt working. then i regocnized there is a new one and downloaded the 27 version. it worked maybe a half hour in combination with my tower LED stripes. i entered a game and since then never saw the lights again. tryed a lot, turned off on in the BIOS, tryed different versions of aura.

New ROGer Array

As mentioned previously, 120 LEDs is what we recommend. Past that, some damage could be caused to the hardware.
    And as I've mentioned, as long as you aren't powering the LEDs off the board it doesn't matter how many LEDs are on the strip.

ROG Member Array

ASUS B150i Pro Gaming/Aura not detected

Good day,

My ASUS B150i Pro Gaming/Aura motherboard isn't detected in ANY Aura Sync software including the 1.05.32 beta version.. It works fine on My Strix-GTX1050Ti-O4G graphics and G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM..

Although the Motherboard RGB works using the Motherboard's supplied Aura software, but that software does not detect My Strix-GTX1050Ti-O4G graphics and G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM..

Can you please provide support for the Motherboard?

Thank you,Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b150i-pro-gaming-aura.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	71352

Motherboard: ASUS B150i Pro Gaming/Aura
    BIOS version: 2602
    Processor: Intel Pentium G4600
    Memory kit: 8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-2400
    Graphics card: ASUS STRIX-GTX1050Ti-O4G
    Mouse: ASUS Cerberus
    Keyboard: A4Tech
    Cooling solution: CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120