Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty6285 View Post
    Great news, after uninstalling Corsair Link and Logitech Gaming Software I've successfully installed Aura and it seems to be working CPU usage is also in the 1-2 range from my quick testing. Thank you!

Is there a known issue with the logitech software? Ideally I'd like to now install that again if possible.
    Interesting - thanks for reporting.

First give a try by reinstalling Logitech only. And see what is the behavior with AURA. If everything run smoothly (let it run few hours), then you can try Corsair Link.

In previous cases, we had similar issue using Corsair Link, so I will give a bigger bet that Corsair Link is the software that provide conflicts and high CPU usage.
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Interesting - thanks for reporting.

First give a try by reinstalling Logitech only. And see what is the behavior with AURA. If everything run smoothly (let it run few hours), then you can try Corsair Link.

In previous cases, we had similar issue using Corsair Link, so I will give a bigger bet that Corsair Link is the software that provide conflicts and high CPU usage.
    After reinstalling Logitech software I was playing with the different effects in Aura and accidentally clicked the (what I assume is - no tool tip to say for sure) disconnect from DRAM icon. I pressed it again to reconnect after but now the ram doesn't work with the breathing setting - it just sits in off mode. The ram is working in all other modes but occasionally stops working as I flick through the different styles - the only way I can kick it back on is to press the default button.

I removed the logitech software but the problem persists - unsure if this was present before I installed the logitech suite :-/

ROG Member Array

Does this work on the Maximus VIII Formula? It just force closes when ever I launch it.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty6285 View Post
    After reinstalling Logitech software I was playing with the different effects in Aura and accidentally clicked the (what I assume is - no tool tip to say for sure) disconnect from DRAM icon. I pressed it again to reconnect after but now the ram doesn't work with the breathing setting - it just sits in off mode. The ram is working in all other modes but occasionally stops working as I flick through the different styles - the only way I can kick it back on is to press the default button.

I removed the logitech software but the problem persists - unsure if this was present before I installed the logitech suite :-/
    The Corsair DRAM do not work in Breathing and Color cycle effect due to Corsair EC limitation.

Does the rest of the effect with your overall system is fine? What about the CPU loading?

Quote Originally Posted by iTriedOverclocking View Post
    Does this work on the Maximus VIII Formula? It just force closes when ever I launch it.
    The Maximus VIII Formula is AURA sync motherboard and works with AURA software. Can you describe more your problem? Does AURA was working fine before?

ROG Member Array

The Corsair DRAM do not work in Breathing and Color cycle effect due to Corsair EC limitation.

Does the rest of the effect with your overall system is fine? What about the CPU loading?

The Maximus VIII Formula is AURA sync motherboard and works with AURA software. Can you describe more your problem? Does AURA was working fine before?
    The Aura software on the motherboard download page works fine. Any newer version just instantly crash and generate a crash dump.

https://drdump.com/UploadedReport.as...&SecondVisit=1

Motherboard: Maximus VIII Formula
    BIOS version: 3504
    Processor: Core i7 6700K
    Memory kit: G-Skill Trident Z F4-3200C16Q-32GTZKW
    Graphics card: RX Vega 64 XTX
    Mouse: Logitech G600
    Keyboard: CHERRY MX 6.0
    Cooling solution: Corsair H100i v2
    Aura version: 1.05.28
    Last edited by iTriedOverclocking; 01-11-2018 at 07:22 AM.

New ROGer Array

Calle Allee

Odd - I'm fairly certain the breathing effect and color cycle was working initially. The rest of the modes appear to be functioning fine with Logitech installed and CPU usage is minimal.

New ROGer Array

Update

Ok so I sent the EC main screen picture to you

I did not realize I had Corsair Link Installed, which I noticed some other people had problems with. I then uninstalled both corsair link and logitech gaming software, and uninstalled aura following the clean install instructions, completely power switching every reboot. When I then tried to launch Aura, the software said "No aura products found," even though I clearly had an AURA compatible ram kit, graphics card, and mobo.

I then went into services.msc and restarted the LightingService. This brought back my graphics card control, but nothing else

So basically, in summary, I'm back to where I started

New ROGer Array pierre1683 PC Specs
    pierre1683 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus X7BSV-V2G
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1800x
    Memory (part number)16 GB DDR4 2133
    Graphics Card #1Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Graphics Card #2Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    MonitorASUS VS278Q
    CPU CoolerArcticFreeze
    Power Supply1200w enermax digi
    Keyboard Logitech G19
    Mouse X7 8600
    OS Windows 10 x64

Exclamation aura don´t work ... help ... ! ! ! !

Hello,

Asus Crosshair VI Hero + Ryzen 1800X 8x3,6 + 16GB DDR4 2133 + 256GB SSD
    buydate: 04.01.2018

Aura Software and LED´s dosn´t work ! !

I have i buy my new componentes befor 2 weeks. at home i have change my old components on the same day. after my new windows 10 x64 install, install the drivers from the cd and update the to the newest version of windows was broken the AI Suite III, I have look in this community for answer´s. I have download the AI Suite III beta, after the install was the LED´s out and the aurasoftware give my a error.

"unable to obtain the AURA-enable device"

i have look again for a solution about this problem, and found some infromations for this kind of problem. I have done all what i have found in this community, the last 10 days.... i have no more ideas whats happend, nothing will work.

I need help.....

sorry for my bad englisch, i´m from germany
    Last edited by pierre1683; 01-11-2018 at 08:11 PM.

New ROGer Array

GUI issues wwith any ASUS software

Quote Originally Posted by Kolo721 View Post
    No Strix 270G. I've even done clean installs of windows and still had this issue. 2 different video cards one EVGA 980ti and a Strix 1080ti . Assuming the transparency issue with Aura is the same as the one i have with GPU tweak. Is there a way to just turn the special UI off and use a generic one? It might be a good option to have.

For more suggestions, Less focus on how it looks and more on functionality. Savable Profiles would be a good example. Also if I'm still griping and offing up suggestions, the ability to change the colors from standard for temperature would be nice too. Also the ability to use white within modes that doesn't change white to red.

Really though I'd just like to use your software but it doesn't seem to want to show itself when i mouse over it.
    Any Ideas? Heres some videos of the issue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lNQvVAzP1s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIyGSq7B_E0

As you can see when I mouse over the UI it just disappears. Unless I move around to the Title bar. Then I can grab it and move it around but once in the window it disappears.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by iTriedOverclocking View Post
    The Aura software on the motherboard download page works fine. Any newer version just instantly crash and generate a crash dump.

https://drdump.com/UploadedReport.as...&SecondVisit=1

Motherboard: Maximus VIII Formula
    BIOS version: 3504
    Processor: Core i7 6700K
    Memory kit: G-Skill Trident Z F4-3200C16Q-32GTZKW
    Graphics card: RX Vega 64 XTX
    Mouse: Logitech G600
    Keyboard: CHERRY MX 6.0
    Cooling solution: Corsair H100i v2
    Aura version: 1.05.28
    Apologies, I just realized that the Maximus VIII Formula is only AURA RGB. This motherboard model was one of the first motherboard with the AURA RGB, but that do not include the AURA Sync.

The lighting control can only be done through the ASUS Lighting Control V1.01.16.

Quote Originally Posted by ExactMoose View Post
    Ok so I sent the EC main screen picture to you

I did not realize I had Corsair Link Installed, which I noticed some other people had problems with. I then uninstalled both corsair link and logitech gaming software, and uninstalled aura following the clean install instructions, completely power switching every reboot. When I then tried to launch Aura, the software said "No aura products found," even though I clearly had an AURA compatible ram kit, graphics card, and mobo.

I then went into services.msc and restarted the LightingService. This brought back my graphics card control, but nothing else

So basically, in summary, I'm back to where I started
    I am sending you a PM to test another version. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre1683 View Post
    Hello,

Asus Crosshair VI Hero + Ryzen 1800X 8x3,6 + 16GB DDR4 2133 + 256GB SSD
    buydate: 04.01.2018

Aura Software and LED´s dosn´t work ! !

I have i buy my new componentes befor 2 weeks. at home i have change my old components on the same day. after my new windows 10 x64 install, install the drivers from the cd and update the to the newest version of windows was broken the AI Suite III, I have look in this community for answer´s. I have download the AI Suite III beta, after the install was the LED´s out and the aurasoftware give my a error.

"unable to obtain the AURA-enable device"

i have look again for a solution about this problem, and found some infromations for this kind of problem. I have done all what i have found in this community, the last 10 days.... i have no more ideas whats happend, nothing will work.

I need help.....

sorry for my bad englisch, i´m from germany
    If you install from the CD you might have to go to the support page of Crosshair VI Hero to download the latest firmware and drivers. Once you've done that and try again, if you are still having issue, please list down your full computer specs and any other lighting software you might use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolo721 View Post
    Any Ideas? Heres some videos of the issue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lNQvVAzP1s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIyGSq7B_E0

As you can see when I mouse over the UI it just disappears. Unless I move around to the Title bar. Then I can grab it and move it around but once in the window it disappears.
    Does this happen with other software? First time I am seeing this issue, it might be linked with your OS.

Make sure you've installed the latest firmware and drivers on your computer.

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast