Memory kit: gskill trident z 2x8gb 3000mhz
    Graphics card: 1080 ti
    Mouse:
    Keyboard:
    Cooling solution: custom lcs
    Aura version: 1.05.32.02

New ROGer Array

Hi.

It does not recognize motherboard, gpu detects it but Aura fails when the lighting modes are changed. I have tried all the methods described and I still have the same problem. I have also tried the stable version and the same thing happens besides being transparent ...

Placa madre: 970 Pro Gaming AURA
    Versión de BIOS: 1001
    Procesador: AMD FX 8350
    Sistema operativo: Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators
    Kit de memoria: G.Skill RipjawsX 1866MHz 8Gbx2
    Tarjeta gráfica: Strix GTX1070 08G Gaming
    Aura versión: 1.05.32 (beta)

ROG Junior Member Array RGBJOY PC Specs
    RGBJOY PC Specs
    MotherboardZ370-E
    Processor8700K
    Memory (part number)f4-3200c16d-16gvk
    Graphics Card #11080TI
    MonitorAsus 144hz
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO NVMe
    CPU CoolerKraken X62
    CaseNZXT Elite
    Power Supply750 G2
    Keyboard DasKeyboard
    Mouse Logitech Pro Gaming Mouse
    Headset Sennheiser game one
    OS Windows 10 64bit

Let's be honest...

Honestly, what is going on with ASUS's software development? Is it this challenging to come out with working software with all of your hardware? I know so many people that are having issues. I can't even get Aura to startup anymore. I used the cleaner, safe startup, removed services, and reinstalled. Nothing works. Like what is actually going on here? What does ASUS need from me to get any of this working?

I've completely ran out of patience.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by RGBJOY View Post
    Honestly, what is going on with ASUS's software development? Is it this challenging to come out with working software with all of your hardware? I know so many people that are having issues. I can't even get Aura to startup anymore. I used the cleaner, safe startup, removed services, and reinstalled. Nothing works. Like what is actually going on here? What does ASUS need from me to get any of this working?

I've completely ran out of patience.
    They cant even resolve that simple firewall exception issue coming from the File Transfer component..

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...sfer-Component

I explained the customer representative so many times, added screen shots even.
    Now hes asking for a video. He wont even understand the issue with a frigging Power Point presentation.

Fairly enough the moderator who did reply, did understand it quite easily, but he does not know how to push this forward.
    Perhaps ASUS should buy a software company just for the sake of application maintenance. Indeed its way beyond ridiculous at this point.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ghozer View Post
    Or the API isn't written to handle more than 120 - while you could technically 'hack' the UI to show more, and seemingly accept it, the API doesn't know what to do with any more, my guess is there's some loop that is set to 120 or something similar...
    I got fed up with waiting and put an Arduino in my case to control my addressable strips. Communicates with the PC over COM and I'm in the process of writing my own software for lighting. Just wish that the Aura SDK wasn't useless so I could control my board LEDs aswell.

I'll post a video showing off the lighting soon™.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi,

I posted my issues as a separate post - before seeing this dedicated post to Aura issues...sorry.

ROG Strix Z370-F
    i7 8700k
    G Skillz RGB Trident 4 x 16GB DDR4 3200
    NVidia 750 Ti GPU (I know I should upgrade)

My problems sound similar to a number of folks:

• after working for awhile I have lost the RGB light on the MB (it is selected on in the BIOS)
    • the MB is greyed out in the Aura software and multiple uninstall/reinstall hasn't changed that so can't do anything with it
    • even though I have selected to have the RGB lights (only have the RAM ones currently) go off when the computer sleeps, they stay on

I did download CC Cleaner and ran it on the registry after uninstalling Aura, but same issues after reinstalling.

I've done all the unplugging of power and battery removal and hasn't helped at all.

Any suggestions on how to get this working?
    Last edited by GeneralT001; 02-03-2018 at 06:46 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralT001 View Post
    Hi,

I posted my issues as a separate post - before seeing this dedicated post to Aura issues...sorry.

ROG Strix Z370-F
    i7 8700k
    G Skillz RGB Trident 4 x 16GB DDR4 3200
    NVidia 750 Ti GPU (I know I should upgrade)

My problems sound similar to a number of folks:

• after working for awhile I have lost the RGB light on the MB (it is selected on in the BIOS)
    • the MB is greyed out in the Aura software and multiple uninstall/reinstall hasn't changed that so can't do anything with it
    • even though I have selected to have the RGB lights (only have the RAM ones currently) go off when the computer sleeps, they stay on

I did download CC Cleaner and ran it on the registry after uninstalling Aura, but same issues after reinstalling.

I've done all the unplugging of power and battery removal and hasn't helped at all.

Any suggestions on how to get this working?

Try turning LED OFF in BIOS, F10, then turn back on. Worked for me. GL

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by DCastillo View Post
    Try turning LED OFF in BIOS, F10, then turn back on. Worked for me. GL
    Gave it ago (again) still no joy. I think I have done everything mentioned in these threads - except for checking if the cable somehow disconnected from the plastic shroud, but don't think that is likely as it worked for a couple of days before it died altogether. Mind you, I guess that would explain why the motherboard is always greyed out in Aura.

But, then again, if I do turn the EVGA PSU off and then back on the RGB will illuminate for the briefest time - but at least that would indicate that power is avail - but is being shutoff somewhere else - perhaps in software?

Aura does show the DRAM and other headers - just not the MB.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralT001 View Post
    Gave it ago (again) still no joy. I think I have done everything mentioned in these threads - except for checking if the cable somehow disconnected from the plastic shroud, but don't think that is likely as it worked for a couple of days before it died altogether. Mind you, I guess that would explain why the motherboard is always greyed out in Aura.

But, then again, if I do turn the EVGA PSU off and then back on the RGB will illuminate for the briefest time - but at least that would indicate that power is avail - but is being shutoff somewhere else - perhaps in software?

Aura does show the DRAM and other headers - just not the MB.
    Yeah same here with same motherboard. My case is #308. I tries last BIOS 0607 and its same..

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by lexa47 View Post
    Yeah same here with same motherboard. My case is #308. I tries last BIOS 0607 and its same..
    I hope ASUS is all over this type of crap. Should never be happening, yet their customer service is telling people to send the MBs back for RMA when it seems to be a software issue??

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast