Motherboard: Maximus X Formula Z370
    BIOS version: 1003 (Latest)
    Processor: i7 8700K
    Memory kit: G.SKILL RGB Trident Z RGB 32GB 3600Mhz
    Graphics card: Nvidia 1080 Ti FE
    Mouse: Logitech G700
    Keyboard: Logitech G710+
    Cooling solution: Custom Acrylic Loop
    Aura version: 1.05.28 (Also tried older versions)

Fresh install of the latest version of Windows 10 is installed.
    I did the whole "Unblock" when extracting, and installed "As Administrator
    It installed, and I shut down in between installing and first opening the program.

1. The only modes that seem to work are Static, Breathing, and Color Cycle. When I select any other mode, it thinks for a few seconds and then goes back to Color cycle.

2. My Addressable RGB Strip from CableMods does not light up. It is connected to the first header on the motherboard. It seems to be detected in the software. In the settings menu, it shows ADD Strip, and I changed the "LED Numbers" value to 15. (I am assuming that value is referring to the number of LEDs on the strip. The default was 60)

3. When I select the DRAM or ADD Strip from the ribbon menu at the top of the window, I am assuming it un-links the component? I get a pop-up that says "Do you want to save the change ?" When I click "Yes", the application hangs and I have to force end the application.

4. The application seems very very slow to respond, taking several seconds to update or to react to changes I make.

Hopefully this will get resolved.
    -Jsunn
    Last edited by Jsunn; 01-15-2018 at 12:53 AM.

New ROGer Array

Hi, i am reporting my issue on the error message "install driver failed" before the program. everything is still working fine.
    unless i disable GPU tweak 2 and it will work fine.
    I had tried all other methods to completely uninstall and clean registry and other files but no luck.
    Please advise.

Motherboard: Max formula X
    BIOS version: 1003
    Processor: 8700k
    Memory kit: G.skill RGB 32gb(4x8)
    Graphics card: rog 1080ti strix
    Mouse: razer Mamba
    Keyboard: razer chroma V2
    Cooling solution: X62
    Aura version: 1.05.28

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hello everyone,

Version 1.05.32 of AURA has just been released : *Removed Link*
    I removed the link for now. We will have a newer version coming out very soon. I will upload the full change log, but yeas Gofran, the flickering issue will be fixed in that version. Some issue with Windows updates will also be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Terril View Post
    Basically the program cannot find the motherboard or any other devices in the computer.
    Using AURA xx32 and tried with xx28 before that.
    Setup:
    Win10 Home x64
    MB: STRIX 370-E with newest driver (606)
    I5-8600K
    16GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 ROG
    STRIX 980TI 5GD6
    NZXT 450 ROG-edition cabinet (Sync enabled) w. 2 SYNC LED strips added extra.

I have tried ALL the steps. Re-install. Using older version. Aura cleaner. Had everything taken apart and put back together. Uninstalled all other ASUS software.
    It's a new install of Windows, so I can't see that being a problem.
    BRG setup.
    All the LED on the computer are running 'rainbow' and continue to do so out of the two different outputs from the motherboard, and the LED on the MB is also running smoothly. AURA SYNC just can't see any of it.
    Hoped to get this working, since the setup was.. not cheap.
    Do you have any other lighting software installed? If so please desinstall and reinstall AURA.

You can also try to:
    -> From the BIOS - reload default BIOS profile. To do so, enter the BIOS and do F5 -> Save
    -> Shut down your computer, and remove the battery. Wait a couple of minutes and plug it again.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMaclellan View Post
    When using the Gradient option under the Rainbow RGB scheme, it seems like if your start hue is a higher number than your end hue, the system will default to the full colour spectrum.
    For instance, I'd like a gradient starting at 325 (pink) and ending at 25 (orange) but when I enter those numbers, the lights in my case default to the full spectrum.
    Motherboard: Z270-E
    BIOS version: 1203
    Processor: Core i7 7700K
    Memory kit: G-Skill Trident Z RGB-3200 2x8
    Graphics card: EVGA GTX
    Mouse: Logitech G600
    Keyboard: Logitech MX5500
    Cooling solution: Corsair H115i
    Aura version: 1.05.28
    For our next version, we will have some improvement with the HUE of the Rainbow, gradient option.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsunn View Post
    Motherboard: Maximus X Formula Z370
    Memory kit: G.SKILL RGB Trident Z RGB 32GB 3600Mhz
    Graphics card: Nvidia 1080 Ti FE
    Mouse: Logitech G700
    Keyboard: Logitech G710+
    Cooling solution: Custom Acrylic Loop
    Aura version: 1.05.28 (Also tried older versions)

Fresh install of the latest version of Windows 10 is installed.
    I did the whole "Unblock" when extracting, and installed "As Administrator
    It installed, and I shut down in between installing and first opening the program.

1. The only modes that seem to work are Static, Breathing, and Color Cycle. When I select any other mode, it thinks for a few seconds and then goes back to Color cycle.
    2. My Addressable RGB Strip from CableMods does not light up. It is connected to the first header on the motherboard. It seems to be detected in the software. In the settings menu, it shows ADD Strip, and I changed the "LED Numbers" value to 15. (I am assuming that value is referring to the number of LEDs on the strip. The default was 60)
    3. When I select the DRAM or ADD Strip from the ribbon menu at the top of the window, I am assuming it un-links the component? I get a pop-up that says "Do you want to save the change ?" When I click "Yes", the application hangs and I have to force end the application.
    4. The application seems very very slow to respond, taking several seconds to update or to react to changes I make.
    Do you have any other lighting software install or Logitech gaming software? If so, please help to desisntall, desinstall and reinstall AURA on it's own.
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post

Do you have any other lighting software install or Logitech gaming software? If so, please help to desisntall, desinstall and reinstall AURA on it's own.
    I don't have any other lighting software installed. All of my testing and troubleshooting was done before I installed the Logitech software.

Also, the keyboard and mouse are several years old and don't have any controllable lights.

New ROGer Array

RGB_Add_Header Issue

Good Morning from Germany,

first of all my specs:

Motherboard: Z370-i
    BIOS version: 0606
    Processor: Core i5 8600K
    RGB-Strip: Cablemod addressable RGB Strip and Bitfenix Alchemy 3.0

I have the issue, that both RGB-Strips don´t light up at the Mainboard ADD_Header. I also can´t see both of them in Asus Sync Software.
    At Bios Main-Screen a Firmware-Version stands in front of the LED-EC 1. In front of LED-EC 2 isn´t a Firmware-Version shown.
    The RGB-Leds at the Mainboard are okay.

The second issue is, that sometimes the Lightning Software has a CPU-Usage at 20%. In this case hardware-monitoring software like HW Monitor can´t get any informations about the CPU. After closing the Lightning Software, everything works fine.
    Last edited by e1n0r; 01-15-2018 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Mistake

New ROGer Array

Motherboard: Maximus X Hero Z370
    Memory kit: G.SKILL RGB Trident Z RGB 32GB 3000Mhz C15
    Graphics card: Asus ROG STRIX 1080 Ti OC
    Mouse: Logitech G600 (no Logitech software yet)
    Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum (no CUE software yet)
    Cooling solution: Corsair H115i Pro RGB with 5 LL 140mm fans and 2 ML 140mm fans (no Corsair link yet)
    Aura version: 1.05.28 (on fresh install before loading up anything else other than OS)

I am angry that this does not work. I had my system running well, and loaded up Aura, opened as admin, and would sometimes open, but would never see my mobo or ram!!! I tried to delete Aura so I could give it another try, and some piece of the software would not delete and when trying to re-install would ask if I wanted to remove all components of Aura. I tried that several times, but it continued to show in programs, and would not uninstall.

So, I nuked my system tonight, and reloaded OS and immediately loaded up Aura 1.05.28, ran as admin, and it opened, but still does not see my mobo or ram sticks!!! I purchased these components based on compatibility, and the stuff is not compatico!!!!! I had a very specific idea of what my first self-built, high-end computer would look like, and now I have a homage to a gay pride parade!!!

Hell, even if I could just turn off the rainbow coalition, it would be better than what I have now, but I have no way to control the lighting on the ram, I can turn off the mobo, but have the heart of my system pulsing my little pony!!!

I need some help to make this work. I have read a bunch of info from this and other sites and tried everything I could. I even tried, before this last attempt, at going through each and every file and un-blocking it before I loaded it up, without a difference.

New ROGer Array

Have tried several different versions of Aura and none are working, HELP!

Hey all, I've tried installing several versions and they all give me the same error. I recently rebuilt my PC with the ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F and am using the Phanteks Enthoo Pro-series M case with RGB strips. What's weird is I purchased an SSD for the first time and installed a copy of Windows 10 Education on it. My SSHD 1TB is running my old copy of Windows 10 Home and the Aura program works fine on it. But for whatever reason when I boot my system via the new OS on SSD, Aura crashes whenever I double click the shortcut icon on desktop and I get this error message from Dr. Dump:

WARNING: Following frames may be wrong.
    aura+0x5e28e
    aura+0x6a7e7
    aura+0x37399
    qt5core!QMetaObject::activate+0x4cf
    Problem state
    The problem is new and has not yet been fixed in AURA for X99 series.
    My system specs are:
    Ryzen 5 1600X
    ROG STRIX B350-F
    GSKILL 2x8GB DDR4 RAM
    Thermaltake 750W RGB
    EVGA GTX 1080
    Cooler Master ML240L AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
    232GB Samsung EVO 850 SSD
    1TB SeaGate SSHD
    2TB SeaGate HDD

If anyone can help me figure out what's going on or at least let me know if it's an issue that will be fixed in the .32 update I would appreciate it!
    Last edited by Sithicus91; 01-16-2018 at 02:34 AM. Reason: textual error

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by Jsunn View Post
    I don't have any other lighting software installed. All of my testing and troubleshooting was done before I installed the Logitech software.

Also, the keyboard and mouse are several years old and don't have any controllable lights.
    I will take your previous question again to provide answers.

Strange behavior. Can you try to unsync all devices (using On/OFF), and one by one Sync device and try other effects to see how it goes.

Correct, the number refers to the number of LED on the strip. Have you tried to use Calibration settings?
    Also, make sure the strip is properly connected - the 5V need to go where you have the arrow.

Yes, the unlock button will unsync the device. Try again what I mentioned in question1

Quote Originally Posted by e1n0r View Post
    Good Morning from Germany,

first of all my specs:

Motherboard: Z370-i
    BIOS version: 0606
    Processor: Core i5 8600K
    RGB-Strip: Cablemod addressable RGB Strip and Bitfenix Alchemy 3.0

I have the issue, that both RGB-Strips don´t light up at the Mainboard ADD_Header. I also can´t see both of them in Asus Sync Software.
    At Bios Main-Screen a Firmware-Version stands in front of the LED-EC 1. In front of LED-EC 2 isn´t a Firmware-Version shown.
    The RGB-Leds at the Mainboard are okay.

The second issue is, that sometimes the Lightning Software has a CPU-Usage at 20%. In this case hardware-monitoring software like HW Monitor can´t get any informations about the CPU. After closing the Lightning Software, everything works fine.
    Make sure your RGB strip is properly connected to the RGB header.

For the CPU usage, can you list down any other lighting software you might have installed, and additional RGB devices you have connected.

Quote Originally Posted by unlvjeffro View Post
    Motherboard: Maximus X Hero Z370
    Memory kit: G.SKILL RGB Trident Z RGB 32GB 3000Mhz C15
    Graphics card: Asus ROG STRIX 1080 Ti OC
    Mouse: Logitech G600 (no Logitech software yet)
    Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum (no CUE software yet)
    Cooling solution: Corsair H115i Pro RGB with 5 LL 140mm fans and 2 ML 140mm fans (no Corsair link yet)
    Aura version: 1.05.28 (on fresh install before loading up anything else other than OS)

I am angry that this does not work. I had my system running well, and loaded up Aura, opened as admin, and would sometimes open, but would never see my mobo or ram!!! I tried to delete Aura so I could give it another try, and some piece of the software would not delete and when trying to re-install would ask if I wanted to remove all components of Aura. I tried that several times, but it continued to show in programs, and would not uninstall.

So, I nuked my system tonight, and reloaded OS and immediately loaded up Aura 1.05.28, ran as admin, and it opened, but still does not see my mobo or ram sticks!!! I purchased these components based on compatibility, and the stuff is not compatico!!!!! I had a very specific idea of what my first self-built, high-end computer would look like, and now I have a homage to a gay pride parade!!!

Hell, even if I could just turn off the rainbow coalition, it would be better than what I have now, but I have no way to control the lighting on the ram, I can turn off the mobo, but have the heart of my system pulsing my little pony!!!

I need some help to make this work. I have read a bunch of info from this and other sites and tried everything I could. I even tried, before this last attempt, at going through each and every file and un-blocking it before I loaded it up, without a difference.
    Try to:
    -> Go into BIOS and load default profile. To do so type F5 and save.
    -> Shut down computer and unplug, replug the Ram.
    -> While computer shutdown, remove the battery and replug it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithicus91 View Post
    Hey all, I've tried installing several versions and they all give me the same error. I recently rebuilt my PC with the ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F and am using the Phanteks Enthoo Pro-series M case with RGB strips. What's weird is I purchased an SSD for the first time and installed a copy of Windows 10 Education on it. My SSHD 1TB is running my old copy of Windows 10 Home and the Aura program works fine on it. But for whatever reason when I boot my system via the new OS on SSD, Aura crashes whenever I double click the shortcut icon on desktop and I get this error message from Dr. Dump:

If anyone can help me figure out what's going on or at least let me know if it's an issue that will be fixed in the .32 update I would appreciate it!
    Check your PM
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

I removed the link for now. We will have a newer version coming out very soon. I will upload the full change log, but yeas Gofran, the flickering issue will be fixed in that version. Some issue with Windows updates will also be fixed.
    Should we uninstall existing version in order to upgrade? Or its possible just to update on top.

New ROGer Array

Make sure your RGB strip is properly connected to the RGB header.

For the CPU usage, can you list down any other lighting software you might have installed, and additional RGB devices you have connected.
    I checked several times the connection of the RGB-strips to the mainboard. I tried the RGB-Cable which is delivered with the mainboard and the one, which is delivered with the Bitfenix Alchemy 3.0 RGB-Strip.

It is no other rgb hardware or lightning software installed.

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast