Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riplex View Post
    Newest version is 1.01.07...... But it still doesnt working. It now opens but you cant change anything. If you try the tool freezes.
    Have you also installed the latest AI Suite/UEFI/Aura?

New ROGer Array umalip PC Specs
    umalip PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VII Hero
    ProcessorIntel i7-4790K
    Memory (part number)16GB (2x8gb) Hyper FuryX
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte G1 GTX 970
    Sound CardOn Board Sound
    Storage #1Intel 535 250GB SSD
    Storage #2WD Blue 1TB HDD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100I GTX
    CaseFractal Design Define S
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750i
    Headset/Speakers Denon AVR-2309 7.1 Def Tech Speakers
    OS Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Riplex View Post
    Newest version is 1.01.07...... But it still doesnt working. It now opens but you cant change anything. If you try the tool freezes.
    Sorry, you are correct. I have the latest version installed, v1.01.07 for live dash. It opens and does not crash. My only issue is that the LiveDash OLED screen on the motherboard does not turn on or show anything. Help?

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by umalip View Post
    I was able to get the program to open with the latest bios updated on motherboard (0802), aura software installed (v1.05.28), AISuite installed (v3.00.01), and latest LiveDash (1.01.04). My only issue, the LiveDash screen will not turn on. Please help?

Reported to HQ. Will update when I get a response.

New ROGer Array

It's finally working on my Mainboard!
    Installed these versions in the following order:
    • AI Suite 3 - V30001 - 2017 - 10 - 30
    • AURA 1.05.28
    • LiveDash - 1.01.07 - 2017 - 11 - 28

Merry christmas

EDIT: Livedash does not save the "power off" Settings. I've turned the display off, if computer is in Softstate or Off, but after a power lose it's always on back again!
    Last edited by Schnitzel128; 12-26-2017 at 12:28 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Same problems here. Live dash does not work.

New ROGer Array

Problems with Live Dash and Aura software

I noticed recently that the Live Dash display on my Maximus X Formula no longer responds to the software. I tried to get it to display a different set of parameters but the settings never took; when I close and reopen the software it will only show the CPU Temp box selected, meaning it didn't save my selections, nor did it show boxes checked for the items it was displaying. I've noticed that I can get the software to respond to changes if I uninstall Aura (the app and the Aura service, I believe), but then I'm left without being able to control the lighting. Both of these had been working fine for quite some time; I'm not sure when these issues began to arise. I had been using Aura version 1.07.22, and just recently updated to 1.07.35, and still see the issue in either case. System specs are as follows:

Ai Suite 3.00.13
    DIP5 1.05.13
    Aura 1.07.22
    Live Dash 1.01.09
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 Build 17134.523

Other symptoms I've seen:
    • If I uninstall Aura and Live Dash, then reinstall Aura, the Live Dash display cycles through the CPU Temp and Freq items before even reinstalling the Live Dash software.
    • Sometimes the Live Dash app won't open at all.
    • The only hardware changes I've made recently are to add two aRGB fans, and they work fine with Aura. I'm just not sure why the Live Dash display would stop responding to its software.
    • At one point I reinstalled Live Dash before reinstalling Aura; Live Dash accepted my five new display selections (CPU Temp, CPU Freq, W_Temp In, CPU Fan, and Chassis Fan 2). After reinstalling Aura, Live Dash went back to only showing CPU Temp and Freq (an earlier setting).

I see the messages in this thread are a year old; I've reinstalled the AI Suite 3, Aura, and Live Dash apps several times (and in various orders) but I'm still having the same problem, which seems to be some sort of conflict between Aura and Live Dash. I'll keep playing around with it and provide updates...

UPDATE
    Okay, I can confirm that after uninstalling Aura (app and Aura Service) and Live Dash, then reinstalling Live Dash software, it will work, allowing me to change the display (hardware monitoring, animations, etc.). I then went into the Aura folder, and installed the Asus Service software (not the user interface). At this point, the lighting reverted to my last configuration, as did the Live Dash display (only showing CPU Temp and Freq, and not allowing me to make any changes). This appears to be a clear conflict between Aura Service and Live Dash.
    Last edited by $heriff; 01-26-2019 at 07:51 AM.

ROG Member Array

I have a similar problem, presently with ASUS LiveDash 1.01.09 and Aura 1.07.35 installed my LiveDash will only show CPU Frequency no matter what I select in LiveDash. If I uninstall Aura, LIveDash begins to behave correctly. Strangely if I install an older version of Aura, LiveDash reverts to just displaying CPU Temp and nothing else! Interestingly before installing Aura 1.07.35 LiveDash seemed to work correctly for me, allowing me to change display content etc through the app. Although now reverting back to an earlier Aura does not prevent the problem. Has anyone come up with a work around. My best guess is that the problem occurs through multiple installs of different versions of Aura and something gets messed up in the registry? Would be interested in some feedback.

ROG Junior Member Array LoveToDie PC Specs
    LoveToDie PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Extreme Alpha
    ProcessorAMD ThreadRipper 2920
    Memory (part number)HyperX 64GB
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia GTX1080 Ti Hybrid
    Sound CardOn board
    MonitorAsus MG28U 4K
    Storage #1Raid EVO 970 500GB MVME
    Storage #2Agility 3 120GB
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 360
    CaseObsidian 800D
    Power SupplyCorsair 1000i
    Keyboard G510 Logitec
    Mouse Razer Death Adder
    Headset Logitech Wireless
    Mouse Pad Razer
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Network RouterLinksys EA9500 V2

I can get it to work sometimes if I run it as administrator. So i tried to uninstall it to install it with admin and Now it wont't do anything. It always says Catastrophic failure. I need to clean out the Registry file somehow.
    Last edited by LoveToDie; 06-02-2019 at 10:11 PM.

New ROGer Array

I posted the solution to my specific issue in this thread:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...e26#post778448

I'm not sure if it will help other issues, but I wanted to mention it just in case.

ROG Member Array

Fix the live dash software Fix the aura software fix the fact that you put these things on expensive motherboards and the software will work then is screwed when you update it. Thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast