cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenith Extreme Wont Boot

Gr1dlock9000
Level 7
I have been getting BSODs while playing games recently (Destiny 2 / Wolfenstein 2.) Now when powering on my PC it shows Memory on the LCD on the motherboard then shuts off and powers back on and just continues to power off and power back without posting. There are no errors on the LCD just before it gets to CPU it shuts off the PC.
4 REPLIES 4

Cory29
Level 7
Gr1dlock9000 wrote:
I have been getting BSODs while playing games recently (Destiny 2 / Wolfenstein 2.)

sounds like unstable ram speed docp or xmp settings wont work out the gate and will cause these issues
clear cmos try again 😞

jiMMyoNewAy
Level 7
How many ram sticks are you operating and how much memory each? Try to swap the sticks around and also try with half the number of sticks you have. This seems to be a common problem with this board. What bios are you running?

The system wouldn’t post even with safe boot. I had tried clearing the CMOS still wouldn’t boot. I tried booting with 1 stick in at time but it wouldn’t even give an error code on the LCD and wouldn’t boot.

It turned out both Corsair Vengeance Sticks (32 Gig Kit) I was using must have died. I just bought a new Ram kit and installed it and everything is back up and running.

I have a very similar problem with my Strix. The board wont post, power comes on and cuts.out and gets caught in a loop trying to post.

Unplugges everything and the PSU only seems to trip once you plug in the 8 pin + 4pin cpu power connectors.

Ive tried all ram sticks individually with no joy. Might have to grab myself another set to test.

Any thoughts?