cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download the latest Ai Suite? no link in the support page of x299 prime-deluxe

shadowfax25
Level 7
Hello friends,

Where can I download the latest version of Ai Suite 3 for the x299 prime-deluxe motherboard?
The version comes with the motherboard DVD package crash when I want to use fanxpert 4 with the following error:

Access violation .... on module dip4.dll

I have searched many other motherboards' pages to download another version but it seems ASUS has removed Ai Suite from their website:confused::confused:
8 REPLIES 8

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
What are you talking about. You can get it right here:

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-HERO/HelpDesk_Download/

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case

I've been trying to get the new AI tools for my Maximums X to work for a few weeks now, they all bug out during installation.

geneo wrote:
What are you talking about. You can get it right here:

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-HERO/HelpDesk_Download/

sorry my bad, I don't know what went wrong with my browser that wasn't able to load asus support page completely!
I was exactly searching for Ai Suite3 3.0.0...

However I do still have the exact same problem! every time I want to open fan xpert4 I get the following error:

Access violation...by module dip4.dll
Then how am I suppose to use fan xpert4 to adjust fan profiles?

Erwin05
Level 10
What browser are u using?

I know that the new Firefox has a problem with the Asus download site after selecting the OS noting happens.

Erwin05 wrote:
What browser are u using?

I know that the new Firefox has a problem with the Asus download site after selecting the OS noting happens.

it's firefox...

Well I have tried to clean install everything, and install every program that I use normally!
after that I tried to install AI Suite and fan xpert4 started perfectly!!

However after I restarted my PC, the exact same error came back....dip4 module access violation

What is wrong with asus?

Firefox works fine, but I have noticed once I open and only open "GPU Tweak II" for some reason the menu's become in accessible to select OS's for support on ASUS website.

shadowfax25 wrote:
it's firefox...

Well I have tried to clean install everything, and install every program that I use normally!
after that I tried to install AI Suite and fan xpert4 started perfectly!!

However after I restarted my PC, the exact same error came back....dip4 module access violation

What is wrong with asus?

This is the latest version of AI SUITE 3 for your motherboard: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ASUS_AISuite3_Win7-10_V20009_20170720.zip?_ga=2.20230824...

tried so many different versions and I have been unable to fix this problem:(:(
What is really wrong with ASUS software? I have seen so many other users also have this problem and they have not fixed it!

I can't even use the most basic functionality of this motherboard thanks to ASUS weak support...
every time I need to change the fan profile, I have to reboot to bios:(