cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury and the spatha

vdub31905
Level 7
Just bought the mouse the other day and love it, aside from some issues with the armoury. I ran all the updates for the firmware on both the mouse and the dock, but for some reason, everytime I restart the pc or close the armoury and reopen I am prompted to update the firmware for the mouse. When this happens the dock starts acting up along with armoury not working properly. 1 small thing to add, when I set the lighting to battery mode, is it supposed to be static or breathing?
3 REPLIES 3

AkaNe0
Level 10
1. Which Software and firmware version of Spatha do you have? To download, the latest Armoury, you can go to the support page.

2. If you have the latest one for both, try to uninstall and reinstall Armoury.

Regarding your question, the effect "battery mode" is breathing and will adjust the color depending on how much battery you have left.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
1. Which Software and firmware version of Spatha do you have? To download, the latest Armoury, you can go to the support page.

2. If you have the latest one for both, try to uninstall and reinstall Armoury.

Regarding your question, the effect "battery mode" is breathing and will adjust the color depending on how much battery you have left.

I have both of the latest software and firmware, I have also uninstalled and re installed the latest version of Armoury.

vdub31905 wrote:
I have both of the latest software and firmware, I have also uninstalled and re installed the latest version of Armoury.

Could you take two screenshots for me?
-> When the pop up windows appears asking for update
-> The software and firmware version for the Spatha
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !