Thread: Aura setup

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Aura setup

I own the Crosshai VI hero motherboard and i'm struggeling with AURA lightning setup.
    I want my PCH, Back IO and RGB strip-1 on static, which if setup right know.

Now i want my RGB strip - 2 on "rainbow" on RGB strip - 2 i have 3 RGB fans and, 1 15 led Rgb strip connected through the use of a Y cable (1 to 4) and thus far it "works".
    Only Both RGB strips in AURA are under Motherboard and i can't select them separetly to setup multiple effect.
    Right know RGB strip -2 is set to static just like RGB strip -1 and i can't figure out how to get RGB - Strip 2 on rainbow.

If anyonw know how i can set my RGB strip - 2 to rainbow i would really like know an apprieciate it!

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by jbasemoine View Post
    I own the Crosshai VI hero motherboard and i'm struggeling with AURA lightning setup.
    I want my PCH, Back IO and RGB strip-1 on static, which if setup right know.

Now i want my RGB strip - 2 on "rainbow" on RGB strip - 2 i have 3 RGB fans and, 1 15 led Rgb strip connected through the use of a Y cable (1 to 4) and thus far it "works".
    Only Both RGB strips in AURA are under Motherboard and i can't select them separetly to setup multiple effect.
    Right know RGB strip -2 is set to static just like RGB strip -1 and i can't figure out how to get RGB - Strip 2 on rainbow.

If anyonw know how i can set my RGB strip - 2 to rainbow i would really like know an apprieciate it!
    Hi jbasemoine,

For people that might read this thread I would like to mentioned that Crosshair VI Hero has 2 x RGB Headers (4 pins 12V).

If I understand properly, you would like to set one RGB header to Static and the other one to Rainbow.

Right now, this is a limitation of the AURA software. However, being able to control separate devices is something we are looking at.

For now, what you can do is using the static mode for example, and then use by Areas. You will then be able to set a different color for each of the areas. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AURA - RGB strip.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	204.0 KB 
ID:	69571
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !