cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura setup

jbasemoine
Level 9
I own the Crosshai VI hero motherboard and i'm struggeling with AURA lightning setup.
I want my PCH, Back IO and RGB strip-1 on static, which if setup right know.

Now i want my RGB strip - 2 on "rainbow" on RGB strip - 2 i have 3 RGB fans and, 1 15 led Rgb strip connected through the use of a Y cable (1 to 4) and thus far it "works".
Only Both RGB strips in AURA are under Motherboard and i can't select them separetly to setup multiple effect.
Right know RGB strip -2 is set to static just like RGB strip -1 and i can't figure out how to get RGB - Strip 2 on rainbow.

If anyonw know how i can set my RGB strip - 2 to rainbow i would really like know an apprieciate it!
1 REPLY 1

AkaNe0
Level 10
jbasemoine wrote:
I own the Crosshai VI hero motherboard and i'm struggeling with AURA lightning setup.
I want my PCH, Back IO and RGB strip-1 on static, which if setup right know.

Now i want my RGB strip - 2 on "rainbow" on RGB strip - 2 i have 3 RGB fans and, 1 15 led Rgb strip connected through the use of a Y cable (1 to 4) and thus far it "works".
Only Both RGB strips in AURA are under Motherboard and i can't select them separetly to setup multiple effect.
Right know RGB strip -2 is set to static just like RGB strip -1 and i can't figure out how to get RGB - Strip 2 on rainbow.

If anyonw know how i can set my RGB strip - 2 to rainbow i would really like know an apprieciate it!

Hi jbasemoine,

For people that might read this thread I would like to mentioned that Crosshair VI Hero has 2 x RGB Headers (4 pins 12V).

If I understand properly, you would like to set one RGB header to Static and the other one to Rainbow.

Right now, this is a limitation of the AURA software. However, being able to control separate devices is something we are looking at.

For now, what you can do is using the static mode for example, and then use by Areas. You will then be able to set a different color for each of the areas. 69571
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !