ZONITIUM Array

Cool ASUS ROG PSUs (Power Supplies)

Hello!

I was wondering if ASUS is planning to come out with it own ROG Series PSUs.
    It would be amazing if this happens as I am tired of trying Corsair specially. I got AX1200i and AX1500i and both of them have issues. The customer support is very poor. Worse than ASUS could ever be in my opinion.

1000W , 1200W , 1500W or 1600W PSU from asus in ROG branding would be so nice.

I just wanted to start this thread so other like minds can also suggest the same and discuss this topic. I could not find other similar thread.

Oh yes please make them RGB lol.

Regards.
    Last edited by jiMMyoNewAy; 12-12-2017 at 08:27 PM. Reason: typos

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

I'm quite fond of Seasonic PSUs. They make some of the best units on the market right now.

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Most of the gaming branded PSUs are made by another company and rebranded. So it's likely that an ROG branded PSU would also be a rebrand. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing. A Seasonic PSU with ROG colors and branding would probably look pretty nice and be pretty reliable.

You really just have to look at the build quality and reliability (once on the market for a while) on a model by model basis. A company like Corsair can have one model that is bulletproof and another that is prone to issues depending on the designs. http://www.jonnyguru.com has solid reviews.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Vlada011 PC Specs
    Vlada011 PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V E10 (BIOS 1903)
    ProcessorIntel®i7-5820K (4.5GHz 1.325V)
    Memory (part number)CMD16GX4M4A2666C15
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon
    Sound CardSound Blaster ZxR
    MonitorSamsung P2450H
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB/WD Black 2TB
    CPU CoolerEK RGB Monoblock RVE10
    CaseLian Li PC-O11 WXC
    Power SupplyEVGA 1200 P2
    Keyboard Deck 87 Francium PRO - MX Brown DS PBT
    Mouse Logitech G900
    Mouse Pad Steeseries QCK
    Headset/Speakers CREATIVE T5900 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903
    Accessory #1 iPhone SE Space Grey
    Accessory #2 EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass PWM + CoolstreamPE 360
    Accessory #3 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3 (radiator)

You could stay with ASUS ROG Motherboards, Graphic cards, Sound Cards, Monitors, but there is a very nice classic PSU with black case and perfectly match with ROG lovors.
    In Win make some nice models compatible with some weird cool and beautifull ROG RIGs.

For some ROG Project I would seriously consider about In Win C900 Classic Series Platinum or maybe even Signature series depend of Project.
    From other side if ASUS launch own PSU that would be probably single premium model.
    Enermax make now some Max Tytan 1000 with Wattage Meater reading on backside of PSU.

But In Win C900 is No 1 for ROG Projects.

ZONITIUM Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vlada011 View Post
    You could stay with ASUS ROG Motherboards, Graphic cards, Sound Cards, Monitors, but there is a very nice classic PSU with black case and perfectly match with ROG lovors.
    In Win make some nice models compatible with some weird cool and beautifull ROG RIGs.

For some ROG Project I would seriously consider about In Win C900 Classic Series Platinum or maybe even Signature series depend of Project.
    From other side if ASUS launch own PSU that would be probably single premium model.
    Enermax make now some Max Tytan 1000 with Wattage Meater reading on backside of PSU.

But In Win C900 is No 1 for ROG Projects.
    I am not sure about the in win PSU atm. I opted for EVGA T2 vs Corsair AX Series. Corsair products are great but after service is very poor compared to EVGA.