cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PSUs (Power Supplies)

jiMMyoNewAy
Level 7
Hello!

I was wondering if ASUS is planning to come out with it own ROG Series PSUs.
It would be amazing if this happens as I am tired of trying Corsair specially. I got AX1200i and AX1500i and both of them have issues. The customer support is very poor. Worse than ASUS could ever be in my opinion.

1000W , 1200W , 1500W or 1600W PSU from asus in ROG branding would be so nice.

I just wanted to start this thread so other like minds can also suggest the same and discuss this topic. I could not find other similar thread.

Oh yes please make them RGB lol.

Regards.
4 REPLIES 4

Chino
Level 15

xeromist
Most of the gaming branded PSUs are made by another company and rebranded. So it's likely that an ROG branded PSU would also be a rebrand. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing. A Seasonic PSU with ROG colors and branding would probably look pretty nice and be pretty reliable.

You really just have to look at the build quality and reliability (once on the market for a while) on a model by model basis. A company like Corsair can have one model that is bulletproof and another that is prone to issues depending on the designs. http://www.jonnyguru.com has solid reviews.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Vlada011
Level 10
You could stay with ASUS ROG Motherboards, Graphic cards, Sound Cards, Monitors, but there is a very nice classic PSU with black case and perfectly match with ROG lovors.
In Win make some nice models compatible with some weird cool and beautifull ROG RIGs.

For some ROG Project I would seriously consider about In Win C900 Classic Series Platinum or maybe even Signature series depend of Project.
From other side if ASUS launch own PSU that would be probably single premium model.
Enermax make now some Max Tytan 1000 with Wattage Meater reading on backside of PSU.

But In Win C900 is No 1 for ROG Projects.

Vlada011 wrote:
You could stay with ASUS ROG Motherboards, Graphic cards, Sound Cards, Monitors, but there is a very nice classic PSU with black case and perfectly match with ROG lovors.
In Win make some nice models compatible with some weird cool and beautifull ROG RIGs.

For some ROG Project I would seriously consider about In Win C900 Classic Series Platinum or maybe even Signature series depend of Project.
From other side if ASUS launch own PSU that would be probably single premium model.
Enermax make now some Max Tytan 1000 with Wattage Meater reading on backside of PSU.

But In Win C900 is No 1 for ROG Projects.

I am not sure about the in win PSU atm. I opted for EVGA T2 vs Corsair AX Series. Corsair products are great but after service is very poor compared to EVGA.