cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC cant see my motherboard, LED doesnt work. HELP!

woulzz
Level 7
Hi!
As the title says, the AURA SYNC cannot see my motherboard, and the led doesnt working on the MB shield, and dont know why...

I just updated BIOS, tried to set all the settings to default in BIOS, then restarted PC, went into BIOS again, and turned LED on in Advanced > onboard, but the LED still doesnt working.
I reinstalled AURA SYNC like 5 times, i have the newest version of it. Also tried to reinstall MB drivers, still doesnt working.

MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming.
Any fix? Its getting kinda annoying, for like 3 days i tried to make it work, still couldnt..

*Sorry for my English, its not my native lang.*

Thanks!
18 REPLIES 18

woulzz
Level 7
Bump

AkaNe0
Level 10
woulzz wrote:
Hi!
As the title says, the AURA SYNC cannot see my motherboard, and the led doesnt working on the MB shield, and dont know why...

I just updated BIOS, tried to set all the settings to default in BIOS, then restarted PC, went into BIOS again, and turned LED on in Advanced > onboard, but the LED still doesnt working.
I reinstalled AURA SYNC like 5 times, i have the newest version of it. Also tried to reinstall MB drivers, still doesnt working.

MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming.
Any fix? Its getting kinda annoying, for like 3 days i tried to make it work, still couldnt..

*Sorry for my English, its not my native lang.*

Thanks!

Can you take a screenshot of your UEFI BIOS in the main tab. Need to check what is in front of the LED EC.

If your LED doesn't work at all, it might be a connection problem of the connector located under the I/O cover. Follow this post to see what to do next.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

jagomez
Level 7
Having the same problem with my z370e motherboard. It was working fine then i changed the cpu block with a barrow energy block and removed one of the led strip. So both rgb header are being used by my cpu block and gpu block.

Both cpu and gpu block right now would light up but only white in color and you cant change it in aura since the motherboard is not showing up.

Need halp. This is driving me crazy already.

Specs.
I5 8600k w/ barrow energy rgb block
Asus z370e - bios updated
32gb gskillz rgb 3000mhz
Asus strix 1080 ti w/ barrow rgb gpu block
Windows 10 enterprise edition
Evga 850G2 psu
2x 1TB seagate baracuda
1 1TB m.2 NVMe

Same problem. Had it since the update to 1.05.38. Z-370-F. Was working in previous version, although that one was super unstable.

Specs.
i7 8700k
Asus z370f
16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz
Asus strix 1080 ti OC
Windows 10 Pro
Corsair HXi 750m
Samsung SSD 850 PRO 256GB
4tb Seagate 5400rpm

I already replied to both of the current Aura Threads with no solution.

So many People got the same Problem and Asus isn't interessted in Fixing this.
They all say crashing -> Dr. Dump and no Motherboard LEDs where shown anymore.

I also deinstalled my Logitech Software, but this was already working in coexistency for 3 month without an issue.
And I already did everything else I find in the WWW regarding this .... Software.

Hardware:
Motherboard: ASUS STRIX z370 F - Case: Lian Li PC-O11WGX ROG Edition
CPU: i5 8600k@ 4,8 Ghz (24/7) - RAM: 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3200
GraKa: Gigabyte FE 1080 ~2100 Mhz
M2 SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 256 GB - HDD: Samsung 1TB F1 Spinpoint
SSD: 250 GB Samsung Evo 850 - 120 GB OCZ Vertex3
Wakü: Enermax Neochanger 300ml, 2x360 Magicool Radiator, Hardtubes 10/12, EK & Phantek Kühler

Does anyone have a fix for this yet, im having the exact same issue on my z370f motherboard, motherboard rgb used to work fine and so did aura now it doesnt work at all and aura doesn't detect motherboard, I've tried everything.

Hi guys i had the same issue on my z370f, RGB on the motherboard use to work perfectly then all of a sudden it stopped working. The reason was because the cable that connects to the rgb behind the IO shield had come loose so if anyone is having this issue check that the cable is connected correctly.

Anyone found the solution?
I am having same problem motherboard led suddenly stopped working and even cabinate led which r connected to 4 pin led connector on board are not working and aura doesn't even recognize motherboard
Only ram led works
Please help

Akkicool wrote:
Anyone found the solution?
I am having same problem motherboard led suddenly stopped working and even cabinate led which r connected to 4 pin led connector on board are not working and aura doesn't even recognize motherboard
Only ram led works
Please help

Please provide extra info before Sept. 25, thanks!

If you are not on the latest version, update to 1.06.95 to make debugging faster, please remember to mention:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have reinstalled Aura or Windows.
5. If the issue was present in the previous versions(s)?
6. Which motherboard you are using.
7. Does the Aura EC version info appear in the BIOS? (MAIN --> LED EC1/2 Version)