cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need driver for PG278QR

Al_Jourgensen
Level 7
Hello

I´m having troubles with my 3D Vision, when i run in 3D the display is not detected as a 3D capable monitor and i get the red warning message.

Is there any driver out there? Cause the only solution that i find, was putting resolution at 1280xsoemthing at 120hz, and that´s the only way that he plays without a problem

I have minor ghosting to
3 REPLIES 3

Mazinga
Level 7
Al_Jourgensen wrote:
Hello

I´m having troubles with my 3D Vision, when i run in 3D the display is not detected as a 3D capable monitor and i get the red warning message.

Is there any driver out there? Cause the only solution that i find, was putting resolution at 1280xsoemthing at 120hz, and that´s the only way that he plays without a problem

I have minor ghosting to

think you find it on the included cd.

Think your find this monitor is not 3D

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Al_Jourgensen wrote:
Hello

I have minor ghosting to

ROG Swift PG278QR supports 3D fine.
Can you provide more info about your setup?
You graphics card? Driver version?
Windows build?
Are you using an HDMI cable? You need to use DisplayPort (HDMI only supports 60Hz refresh rate and you need 120Hz).