ROG Enthusiast Array

BIOS 1801 and Logitech devices ?!

Guys,

Installed BIOS 1801. Curious about the changelog that states it solves Logitech device issues. Does anyone know what that means for real ? What kind of issues ? With which Logitech device ?

I have a few and wonder what I missed or what this is all about. Thanks !

New ROGer Array

I have had USB issues since I bought my X99a-ii. I used two different Logitech mice and got dropouts and USB spikes. The CPU will spike to 100% at times, sometimes at a standstill. I always thought it was a USB error in general but this might explain it. I use dual monitors and its most noticeable when I expect the mouse to be on the other screen but it got lost somewhere across the two and its a nightmare trying to work out where it is because it lost connection and it still isn't moving.

Do you have some similar kind of issue and are you on the same board?

The trouble I've had with pinning it to Logitech is that I'm sure I've had the same errors and spikes with different brands of mice, including wired mice, but I'm not certain.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Vlada011 PC Specs
    Vlada011 PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V E10 (BIOS 1903)
    ProcessorIntel®i7-5820K (4.5GHz 1.325V)
    Memory (part number)CMD16GX4M4A2666C15
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon
    Sound CardSound Blaster ZxR
    MonitorSamsung P2450H
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB/WD Black 2TB
    CPU CoolerEK RGB Monoblock RVE10
    CaseLian Li PC-O11 WXC
    Power SupplyEVGA 1200 P2
    Keyboard Deck 87 Francium PRO - MX Brown DS PBT
    Mouse Logitech G900
    Mouse Pad Steeseries QCK
    Headset/Speakers CREATIVE T5900 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903
    Accessory #1 iPhone SE Space Grey
    Accessory #2 EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass PWM + CoolstreamPE 360
    Accessory #3 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3 (radiator)

I had problems before with Rampage V Extreme and Logitech Gaming Software.
    Lucky for me I used keyboard shortcut to check what happen in device manager, because I was scared that board had some USB Problem.
    Because no matter where I connect Mouse I couldn't move cursor but keyboard worked. Than I figure out Yellow signs and mess in device manager, after Uninstall Logitech Gaming Software everything back on normal and I could use same mouse.
    That happen before 5-6 months, after that I didn't installed Logitech Gaming Software.
    Before that LGS was most stable software for me.
    I never had such problems and I use Logitech whole life and they are my first choice for mouse always.
    I hope ASUS motherboards will not have problems with Logitech mouse and software in futures because I ordered MX Master 2S on discount to replace my G700.
    Simply I have no confidence in CORSAIR, Razer, Steelseries as in Logitech, because I used them whole life, even 20 euro worth office mouse from them are reliable and work at least 5 years without any change in structure and quality.
    Last edited by Vlada011; 12-19-2017 at 12:26 PM.