Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    question guys..

    does the rog logo on claymore will not glow while using wave, rainbow and color cycle effect in aura sync?


    already re-install the latest software of aura sync and already used the aura cleaner before reinstalling.

    mobo: Maximus hero ix
    gpu: asus strix 1060 6gb OC
    KB: rog claymore
    Mouse: Gladius II


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27747075_10156179048754433_1163356824_o.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	71338
    Last edited by LonCoyLexTonDre; 02-05-2018 at 12:23 PM.

  2. #12
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by LonCoyLexTonDre View Post
    question guys..

    does the rog logo on claymore will not glow while using wave, rainbow and color cycle effect in aura sync?


    already re-install the latest software of aura sync and already used the aura cleaner before reinstalling.

    mobo: Maximus hero ix
    gpu: asus strix 1060 6gb OC
    KB: rog claymore
    Mouse: Gladius II


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27747075_10156179048754433_1163356824_o.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	71338
    Yeah... Aura is buggy.
    You will notice that two of the 3 leds under the space bar are off with these modes too (visible on your picture). And of course as the thread title suggest the caps lock led and the ver num one doesn't work (which could be great if it was a feature one can enable/disable btw).

  3. #13
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by namoi View Post
    Yeah... Aura is buggy.
    You will notice that two of the 3 leds under the space bar are off with these modes too (visible on your picture). And of course as the thread title suggest the caps lock led and the ver num one doesn't work (which could be great if it was a feature one can enable/disable btw).

    so supposedly the rog logo will also light but the software is bug?

  4. #14
    New ROGer Array lexpolicarpio PC Specs
    lexpolicarpio PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus h87m- PRO
    Processori7 4770k
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 4gb x2 Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9), and (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) 4gb x2
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1070 OC edition 8GB GDDR5
    MonitorASUS VZ249H Ultra-low Blue Light Monitor - 23.8" FHD (1920x1080), IPS, Ultra-Slim Design, Frameless,
    Storage #1WD Blue 500 gb
    Storage #2WD Blue 500 gb
    CPU Coolerstock
    CaseCooler Naster K380
    Power SupplyCorsair VS 650
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Gladius 2
    Headset/Speakers Xenon MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER AX-108
    OS Windros 10 Pro 64-bit
    lexpolicarpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    i have the same issue today my asus logo wont turn on on custom mode only i just updated the firmware to 1.09.01 , anyway i can rollback the firmware ? ive wasted all my time today just for finding a fix for this but still nothing .... custom lighting effects logo is too dim and i dont know if it just they keyboard but mt gladius is so brind not like they keyboard is somewhat dimmer

  5. #15
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    The lighting for the ROG logo will be fixed in the next version of Armoury II. However, the LEDs for the lock keys (Caps lock, Scroll lock, and Num lock) will be disabled for software-based Aura effects. The functionality of the lock keys are not affected, those LEDs are not disabled when using hardware-based effects (Static/Breathing/Color Cycle/Reactive).
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 01-04-2019 at 01:44 AM.

  6. #16
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    The lighting for the ROG logo will be fixed in the next version of Armoury II. However, the LEDs for the lock keys (Caps lock, Scroll lock, and Num lock) will be disabled for software-based Aura effects. The functionality of the lock keys are not affected, those LEDs are not disabled when using hardware-based effects (Static/Breathing/Color Cycle/Reactive).
    Will they be fixed when Aura is off? Because right know if the claymore is synced in aura even if no effects are used (aura off) they don't light which is very annoying.

    Thanks

    Sent from my Moto X Play using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 01-04-2019 at 01:44 AM.

  7. #17
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Lock LEDs will not be disabled when Aura is off or displaying hardware-based lighting effects (Static, Breathing, Color Cycle).

  8. #18
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Lock LEDs will not be disabled when Aura is off or displaying hardware-based lighting effects (Static, Breathing, Color Cycle, Random).
    Well that is good news.

    Thanks

  9. #19
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    mine number 8 is not working after updating the latest firmware 80% firmware version 1.09.01

    letter E color rotation is not correct

    when set to off, f6,I,K, < and backspace are still illuminating dim color green

  10. #20
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by gsmhacks View Post
    mine number 8 is not working after updating the latest firmware 80% firmware version 1.09.01

    letter E color rotation is not correct

    when set to off, f6,I,K, < and backspace are still illuminating dim color green
    Latest firmware has been sent to you, please check your inbox. Try flashing again and reinstall Armoury if necessary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •