cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will it fit?

Straussy
Level 7
I want to use the ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Motherboard which is 12 x 10.9 but the case I want to use has space for 12 x 10.7 so I want to know if it will fit
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
You just have to look at the case and see if there is a drive cage or something like that in the way. It's possible you might be able to remove the obstacle if the case is modular.

If you state what case you're considering you might find someone else on here who already owns it.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

JustinThyme
Level 13
Something to keep in mind with a RVIE...This is a HEDT and EATX board. It needs room to breath!! If you like small cases maybe look at one of the coffeelake Z370 mini ATX boards and an 8700K.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

most likely, your Sata conns and USB3 conns that come off flat to the right will cause issues.

I have walked that way and I highly recommend a true EATX tower, dont squeeze it in, even if it somehow fits.

I had 2 x MaximusExtreme VIII-Z170 and I forced them into a Corsair 500r, had to cut the case to make it work but even then, its not nice !

Phanteks has nice full size EATX for example, that one also fits SSI EEB, for real WS boards 😉 EATX is not the top tier layout, SSI EEB is.