cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS-Thank you!

Meatwallet
Level 7
I just wanted to give Asus a shout out for great customer service. I was having an issue with my Strix Z270E motherboard and customer service couldn't have been any better. I had a replacment in my hand in just over a week. Thank you!:)
5 REPLIES 5

xeromist
Thanks for sharing your experience!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

panzlock
Level 12
Hey, ASUS. Where's my rebate? It's been months. MONTHS.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

davemon50
Level 11
That's good to hear. Seems like we usually only hear the horror stories. Nice to hear that good things happen too. 🙂
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
That's good to hear. Seems like we usually only hear the horror stories. Nice to hear that good things happen too. 🙂

Soo true. I am still waiting on my call back within 48 hours. This was 2 weeks ago XD.

jiMMyoNewAy wrote:
Soo true. I am still waiting on my call back within 48 hours. This was 2 weeks ago XD.

This isn't your crush where you have to play it cool. 😄 If ASUS didn't call you back then call THEM back. If you have an open case and it's not getting resolved you can also use the service inquiry section (you must have a case id):
https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?295
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…