cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA - Z270F Not Appearing - Please Help

gpadgett
Level 7
Please help.*

I built my PC a couple months ago. Since day 1, my motherboard I/O has not appeared in Aura. I have reinstalled the software multiple times. The Dec update did not fix it.*

My STRIX 1080 shows up and works fine.

8 REPLIES 8

AkaNe0
Level 10
gpadgett wrote:
Please help.*

I built my PC a couple months ago. Since day 1, my motherboard I/O has not appeared in Aura. I have reinstalled the software multiple times. The Dec update did not fix it.*

My STRIX 1080 shows up and works fine.

Can you take a picture of your BIOS - Main Tab?

Need to check the LED EC. If nothing appear, you might need to check the LED connector that is located under your I/O cover - Related post.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Can you take a picture of your BIOS - Main Tab?

Need to check the LED EC. If nothing appear, you might need to check the LED connector that is located under your I/O cover - Related post.

thank you for helping. I failed to mention that all four I/O led zones work and are on the default rainbow setting.*69747

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
Have you tried resetting the lighting effects back to defaults within the AURA software?

Yes it only resets the GPU lighting effects because that is the only hardware that appears in Aura *

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
Can you take a screenshot of your AURA software and upload it here for me?

Bump

Please help. I want to be able to use what I paid for*

gpadgett wrote:
Bump

Please help. I want to be able to use what I paid for*

Try to:
1. Uninstall AURA
2. Shut down your computer - and wait it's no more power going through (turn off PSU).
3. Turn on your computer, and install AURA. Follow the different steps.
4. Open AURA and check if motherboard is back.

Please make sure that no other lighting control software are running at the same time.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !