cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Issues an bad Asus Support

besser435
Level 7
Hello All!

I want to register my ROG Strix X370-F Gaming motherboard and I need the serial number for it. Unfortunately, I sent the UPC on the box off to Asus for a mail in rebate. I've looked all over the board and I cannot find a sticker with the serial number on it. Now I would have contacted Asus support for this, but you need a registered product to do that... I have the Amazon order info, but I don't think that helps. I know they posted a guide on how to find it, but it didn't help. I also messaged their support page on Twitter, but they didn't help one bit.

Any ideas? Thanks for the help!
8 REPLIES 8

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey besser435,

The serial number is on the sticker on the back of the motherboard. Hope you haven't finished building your liquid cooled system 🙂
Starts with H...

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hey besser435,

The serial number is on the sticker on the back of the motherboard. Hope you haven't finished building your liquid cooled system 🙂
Starts with H...

Haha no water cooling for me! I did take my motherboard out of my case, and looked on the back but didn't see anything. I guess ill just have to do it again to see if I missed it. Oh well.... another 1 hour wasted taking my pc apart...

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
The packaging also has a sticker that contains the information you're looking for.

The UPC on the box is missing. I sent it in so I could get a rebate.

besser435 wrote:
The UPC on the box is missing. I sent it in so I could get a rebate.

I have the same problem if I need to RMA. Not sure how this will work out. And I STILL didn't get my rebate. They better not be doing these mail in rebates on purpose to thwart any RMA attempts since they require the original UPC codes on the box.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

bugme-not
Level 7
Check on sides of PCI or PCIE slots, sometimes sticker is there too.

besser435
Level 7
Thanks! Ill check it out when I get home.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
There are two stickers on the back of the motherboard, both have the serial number on them (Starts with H, followed by manufactured date).