cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPUTweakII Version 1.5.9.1 [Report all issues in this thread]

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
A new version of GPUTweakII Version 1.5.9.1

Fix bug: User account setting message shows every time when Windows start. (Win 10 RS3)

TESTING..........

Report any anomalies and issues here. Also please also write downs the good news.

Please check your GPU HelpDesk Download website to get the correct one. (just in case)
Learn, Play Enjoy!
69 REPLIES 69

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Test on app PART 1

1. there is more space on the in build gpuz, but info on the card is fix at 2.0 even on stress or idle. Please check. BTW thanks making adjustment so the entire app letters can be display.

Continue testing! Let see if the fix of user account settins messege.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
IT WORKS! no User account setting message and loads profiles. and i check that inbuild gpuz works. just one load it stick to current performace but the build in app works.

KUDOS Asus and may thanks.

Remember uninstall from windows, restart, then delete the gputweak file on C restart and install as administrator. and you set.

Happy holidays.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

toronto699
Level 13
Uninstall Of Gpu Tweak ll still uninstalls Files from my C : Drive , in some cases my D : drive , files in "Program Files 86"

Thanks for the UAC fix Asus.

I reinstalled this new version of GPU tweak and uninstalled Afterburner.

Now when launching AURA (z370-f version 1.05.28) i get the INSTALL DRIVER FAILED & START DRIVER FAILED messages.

Back to Afterburner for me...

toronto699 wrote:
Uninstall Of Gpu Tweak ll still uninstalls Files from my C : Drive , in some cases my D : drive , files in "Program Files 86"

Hi Toronto. Uninstall the program still left some files, yes. what i did just before installing back again, was deleting the file. i check the registry and all was gone before installing the new ver again. After using the computer an many scenarios restart complete off etc, it is working. fine. I read on other forums that there are some problems when afterburner was install. i do not use it. but i can double check that. but after xmas. So far all setting and presets are ok and are load after every restart. so we are good for the moment.

Maybe in the future the app can be made full 64bits. Aside 1 issue that i add first that is it. fans are ok. so it is rocking.

Happy Holidays!
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Three_of_Twelve
Level 7
Gpu Tweak II in this Version blocks the Shutdown of Windows 10

Carbonicdk
Level 8
Setting the application to start minimized still doesn't work!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I have not problem. ether windows 10 shutdown or the minimize part minimize part. Tryin to replicate but i can not. sen more info please
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Three_of_Twelve
Level 7
When I shutdown my PC, I can see a Message on the Shutdownscreen. This Message says that a app blocking the Shutdown and then I see a list of Apps wich have this Problem. In this list is only the GPU-Tweak-Monitor. I have only the choise to force the Shutdown with the button below. I hope this will be fix in a future Version.