Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

I should add this because I never gave you the whole story. I said this is a random thing but failed to say, I haven't actually saw this since I did the Driver thing. Also, I only see this on a couple websites. Do you not find that kind of weird though?
    If perchance it does not do the trembling, jump thing, I'll let ya's know.

ROG Enthusiast Array Exalanoto PC Specs
    Exalanoto PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X hero Z370
    ProcessorI7 8700k
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C16D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Asus Geforce 1080ti OC Gaming
    Storage #1Samsung NWME 960 Evo 250gb
    Storage #2Corsair 500GB SSD
    Power SupplyEVGA G3 850w
    Mouse Razer Naga
    Headset Logitech G933
    Mouse Pad Steelseries
    Headset/Speakers Creative THX
    OS Windows 10 64B pro

Hmm, IFF, this happends again. Try a reinst of youre Adobe flash player, but make sure all the old files are deleted first. MANUALLY check that all youre files are gone before installing it again.

I had an issue once, where it would stutter ALLOT because something happened when it had done an update. (LONG TIME AGO)

im just handing out suggestions, because sometimes allot of issues has pretty stupid reasons xD

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thanks for this. I'd hate to fork out a couple grand then find out it was something simple that I could have easily fixed, such as you're suggesting here. I want to exhaust all avenues before taking that course. I'll watch for another jump or vibrating (almost hard to describe it) and if so, I'll do what you instruct. Thank you so much for the suggestion for I surely wouldn't have thought of it.

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Also note that there has been a surge in crypto mining malware on the web. So if you lag I would check the task manager to make sure you don't have a browser tab going wild. Your problem doesn't sound like that (it shouldn't cause the whole display to shift) but it's worth pointing out in general.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

ROG Enthusiast Array

I don't see anything lagging. I've done a check with Malwarebytes and NIS plus the Windows 10 Defender. It all comes back showing zero infections or problems. If you've got another suggestion as what to use, please advise. I've also done a scannow with no errors showing up. Up to this point, it was just the page within the website, e.g. foxnews & huffingpost. I've closed the tab I had opened when I saw that jitter and began over again and lo & behold, it happened again. That was before I removed the Nvidia driver in Safe Mode and updated the Directx. I'm still not certain it's solved but I haven't seen it since I did those last two things. Have you ever seen a video or graphics card do this type of thing in a laptop?
    Thanks so much for the reply & suggestion.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Anyway, just noticed it jumping again. Furthermore, I got it to do the problem on a steady basis, by positioning, scrolling the screen to just a certain place and it jumps steadily. But I do notice though, it's only on the site in the webbrowser (Chrome) that is doing the jiggling but it's not doing it anywhere else, such as down on the Taskbar or in the Tabs. Initially when I saw it again tonight, I was convinced it to be a hardware problem but that it's not doing it outside the Chrome page (Foxnews) makes me think it's something to do with their site. Could that be possible?
    I've taken a video shot of this problem but having a problem uploading it. I've tried several times but it's not working. I'm trying to upload it from the Manage Uploads. It seems to be uploading and then it stops saying there is an error. Oh joy of all joys!
    Try this site and scroll down through the comments & see if you can recreate a jumping. When I reloaded the page, it's difficult or impossible for me to see it jumping.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12...h-friends.html
    Last edited by Amenophis; 12-29-2017 at 04:39 AM.

xeromist PC Specs
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Mouse Logitech MX500

Yup, scroll to the right point and the whole page jiggles up & down. Likely an issue with the javascript trying to adjust the page repeatedly.

ROG Enthusiast Array

So is this a problem with Javascript per se or something with their webpage? There's another site I saw this problem or is it just their webpages that's got a glitch?

xeromist PC Specs
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Mouse Logitech MX500

Yup. It's possible the other page uses the same Javascript library. Code gets reused so it would behave the same. Either that or Chrome has a rendering bug, but you said this occurred in several browsers so it's more likely a code issue.

ROG Enthusiast Array

That you saw the jittering has me believing also that it is their webpage. Apparently they must fix those things because it doesn't go on for ever. I suppose if Javascript has a bug in it, it still could cause this though, right?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast