Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    i get the same 'Unable to obtain the AURA-enabled device information.' error, is there any other solution found except formating? used to work perfectly before latest windows update!!

  2. #12
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregkar View Post
    i get the same 'Unable to obtain the AURA-enabled device information.' error, is there any other solution found except formating? used to work perfectly before latest windows update!!
    Got exactly same problem after windows update to 1709 build or similliar.
    Got 8700k asus z370 prime-a gskill trid z 3200 13 cl 16gb x2

  3. #13
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    AkaNe0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    566

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregkar View Post
    i get the same 'Unable to obtain the AURA-enabled device information.' error, is there any other solution found except formating? used to work perfectly before latest windows update!!
    Can you confirm if the Windows update is the below one:

    2018-01 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1709 for X64-based Systems (KB4056887)
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

  4. #14
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Can you confirm if the Windows update is the below one:

    2018-01 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1709 for X64-based Systems (KB4056887)
    Not near PC now, but i will check and reply as soon as i get!. I know for sure that i did ALL windows 10 updates i got, including latest, released the first days of 2018

  5. #15
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Can you confirm if the Windows update is the below one:

    2018-01 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1709 for X64-based Systems (KB4056887)
    i think it was the: 2018-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4056887) that cause the problem.

    i got the update you mentioned just today.
    Last edited by Gregkar; 01-10-2018 at 06:45 PM.

  6. #16
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    AkaNe0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    566

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregkar View Post
    i think it was the: 2018-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4056887) that cause the problem.

    i got the update you mentioned just today.
    Alright, thanks for checking.

    By curiosity, could you try quickly the solution provided by SGT_RJM_13_B in this thread: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...tiable-devices
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

  7. #17
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Alright, thanks for checking.

    By curiosity, could you try quickly the solution provided by SGT_RJM_13_B in this thread: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...tiable-devices
    Have already tried this multiple times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •