cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS customer support is extremely hard to deal with 3 weeks out no 1070 yet.

Ex0duS5150
Level 7
Long story short my ASUS strix 1070 failed inside a year.. Card fails at any sort of load.. Trouble shooting included take card out of machine, putting it in another machine to see if the same results were produced and they were.. Card bluescreens system, or hangs freezes completely..

RMA was issued and card was sent in to ASUS, 2 weeks pass and I get another card that is not my original one and that is fine except for now one of the fans is failing and the ball barring is squealing so loud I cant use it.. I call support right after testing the card and I was told that I would have to send it in again for another round of waiting.. This was not acceptable to me as ive been out already 2 weeks at this point, and what would I get back? I asked the person on the phone from India that can barely hear me due to the distance between us I guess, if i could just have a fan set sent out to me and ill repair the card so I dont have to wait.. I was then told I would get a call back right away. 6 days later no call so I call in and ask what is going on.. Long story short again I was told a cross-ship of sorts would be done so the wait time would be reduced.. At this point im now 3 weeks out of having a working system due to ASUS sending me a faulty replacement card for my RMA..

Today I received a Fan shroud for the GTX Strx 1070.. Why?! #1 ive already been told to send the card in cross-ship style why would send me out a part? #2 why would you send me out a fan shroud when I need the fans!? What a nightmare it has been dealing with this..

Now im waiting on 2 call backs, one to ship out the card and now one to ship out the part they sent me I dont need..

I use ASUS as a supplier but IDK anymore if its worth it..
6 REPLIES 6

Bill
Level 7
Hello Ex0duS5150
Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
Thank you

Done Bill.

Still no word from ASUS on when I might get my card back.. Got some email with another RMA code on it with no information at all.. 3 RMA codes for one card?
Does anyone know what they are actually doing over at that call center in India? Coming up on a full month with out a card and no information..

So professional!!

I suggest if you have only one PC, DO NOT BUY ASUS PRODUCTS!!! You will be out for weeks with no machine if you have to return anything from them..

ASUS customer support, or shall I say lack their of makes them not a viable solution..

Called support, got hung-up on once then told I have a tracking number for you.. Wait, why do you have it I asked? Why was it not e-mailed to me along with the update you sent me with no information? "I dont know" they said.. The saga continues!!!

Hello Ex0duS5150
I've passed your case to our local personnel
They will get in touch with you very soon
Thank you for your patience

I've been sent a new card in the box just got here yesterday...

read my horrible story titled "Worst RMA experience ever"