New ROGer Array

Asus FX553VE Warm Surface(Chassis)

As the title says, my brand new laptop I just bought December 24, 2017 is having warm surface even on IDLE mostly on HDD part surface and underneath , also the laptop is freezing and having HDD spikes , my laptop is having BSOD with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE before and I was also having BSOD with different error , I've searched about those problems reinstalled graphics drivers that's from the CD, tried updating Chipset drivers and BIOS to latest one and it seems like BSOD is fixed atleast for now

Playing games like World of Tanks and Euro Truck Simulator 2 (dx9 games?) gives me micro-stutters, lowering the settings gave me smooth fps but after 5-10 minutes the game started to have stutters not consistent after 10-30 seconds it's giving me stutters , I tried monitoring temps w/ MSI Afterburner and the gpu is running at 75 degrees with 1708mhz(not overclocked) core clock and 3504mhz mem freq(stock) while the cpu is on 77 degrees with 3.1ghz, I don't think it's thermal throttling because it is not even hitting 85 degrees.

I was thinking if it was the HDD that bottlenecks the performance on my laptop because upon looking at Task Manager Disk Usage on light tasks like browsing internet , accessing folders and the rest is 100% usage which makes my laptop freeze/lag for seconds, my laptop have a 5400RPM HDD but it's performing under expected performance because my brother has a laptop with 5400RPM HDD w/ only a ULV Processor i5-5200U running Windows 10 1709 smoothly and doesn't have any problems on playing games(World Of Tanks, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag) even with just a GeForce GT 940M gpu

This warm surface especially in HDD part above and underneath my laptop is making me nuts and also ROG Gaming Center is not detecting my processor speed after updating to Windows 10 1709. I really hope you can help me guys because I'll be needing this laptop this incoming Semester for my Web Dev and Android App Dev.

Specs:
    Asus FX553VE-DM227
    Windows 10 Home 1709 64bit
    Intel Core i5-7300HQ
    Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
    Intel Graphics HD 630
    A-DATA 4GB DDR4 2400MHZ SDRAM
    Seagate 1TB 5400RPM
    Realtek RTL8723BE and RT8168/811 for WLan and Lan