cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Australia - Warranty not being honored

Warrigal
Level 7
I have recently sent my laptop G752VY back to ASUS Australia authorized repair center while my warranty was still valid. Laptop was sent back in the same state as sent it. Issue is that laptop wont boot up. Gets to a certain point and then freezes with a line through the screen. They sent he laptop back saying there was nothing wrong with it. 69999

You can see from the picture that there is obviously something wrong. Getting no help from ASUS Australia I took the laptop to a local IT repair shop who reinstalled windows and attempted to reinstall drivers for the graphics card Nvidia GeForce 980 M. They tell me the graphics card isn't working. Surely the card is covered under the 12 month warranty.

Is there an appeal process that you can go through with ASUS before I have to take my issue to a higher level?

Quite fed up with the total lack of support from ASUS Australia in relation to this issue. :mad:
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
***Moved to service inquiry section.***
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Bill
Level 7
Warrigal wrote:
I have recently sent my laptop G752VY back to ASUS Australia authorized repair center while my warranty was still valid. Laptop was sent back in the same state as sent it. Issue is that laptop wont boot up. Gets to a certain point and then freezes with a line through the screen. They sent he laptop back saying there was nothing wrong with it. 69999

You can see from the picture that there is obviously something wrong. Getting no help from ASUS Australia I took the laptop to a local IT repair shop who reinstalled windows and attempted to reinstall drivers for the graphics card Nvidia GeForce 980 M. They tell me the graphics card isn't working. Surely the card is covered under the 12 month warranty.

Is there an appeal process that you can go through with ASUS before I have to take my issue to a higher level?

Quite fed up with the total lack of support from ASUS Australia in relation to this issue. :mad:

Hello Warrigal
Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
Thank you