New ROGer Array

ASUS Australia - Warranty not being honored

I have recently sent my laptop G752VY back to ASUS Australia authorized repair center while my warranty was still valid. Laptop was sent back in the same state as sent it. Issue is that laptop wont boot up. Gets to a certain point and then freezes with a line through the screen. They sent he laptop back saying there was nothing wrong with it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5182.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	69999

You can see from the picture that there is obviously something wrong. Getting no help from ASUS Australia I took the laptop to a local IT repair shop who reinstalled windows and attempted to reinstall drivers for the graphics card Nvidia GeForce 980 M. They tell me the graphics card isn't working. Surely the card is covered under the 12 month warranty.

Is there an appeal process that you can go through with ASUS before I have to take my issue to a higher level?

Quite fed up with the total lack of support from ASUS Australia in relation to this issue.
    Last edited by Warrigal; 12-29-2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: hadn't finished

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

***Moved to service inquiry section.***
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

ASUS HQ Service Rep Array Bill@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warrigal View Post
    I have recently sent my laptop G752VY back to ASUS Australia authorized repair center while my warranty was still valid. Laptop was sent back in the same state as sent it. Issue is that laptop wont boot up. Gets to a certain point and then freezes with a line through the screen. They sent he laptop back saying there was nothing wrong with it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5182.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	69999

You can see from the picture that there is obviously something wrong. Getting no help from ASUS Australia I took the laptop to a local IT repair shop who reinstalled windows and attempted to reinstall drivers for the graphics card Nvidia GeForce 980 M. They tell me the graphics card isn't working. Surely the card is covered under the 12 month warranty.

Is there an appeal process that you can go through with ASUS before I have to take my issue to a higher level?

Quite fed up with the total lack of support from ASUS Australia in relation to this issue.

Hello Warrigal
    Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
    Case ID#:
    RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
    Full name:
    Phone#:
    Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
    Thank you