cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage V Edition 10 lost accessories

ErFattone
Level 7
Hi, I bought my Rampage V Edition 10 last year and i finally gathered together all the components. I was about to start building since I finished school and had the time but when I checked the box I realized I didn't have any of the accessories anymore (basically everything in the box is lost), I only have the motherboard. I remember putting them somewhere but I looked in every possible place and couldn't find anything. The motherboard is registered on the Asus website, would they send me replacements if I ask or is there anywhere I can buy all the stuff again? Please I really want to kill myself rn.
9 REPLIES 9

JustinThyme
Level 13
Please call the suicide hotline and hope they dont put you on hold.
They wont just send you anything. Ive never seen anyone be able to just but the accessories either.
I dont know what the original contents were but a lot of the stuff is easily bought elsewhere. Any of the little special swag items you will never be able to replace. You might want to go to the online support site and submit a support ticket and ask about where to buy whatever it is you seek.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

namoi
Level 8
ErFattone wrote:
Hi, I bought my Rampage V Edition 10 last year and i finally gathered together all the components. I was about to start building since I finished school and had the time but when I checked the box I realized I didn't have any of the accessories anymore (basically everything in the box is lost), I only have the motherboard. I remember putting them somewhere but I looked in every possible place and couldn't find anything. The motherboard is registered on the Asus website, would they send me replacements if I ask or is there anywhere I can buy all the stuff again? Please I really want to kill myself rn.
I bought my x99 second hand and it came bare naked.

The most important thing to get is the i/o shield.
You will find it new on ebay.

If you plan to use the onboard wifi you will need antenna.
Again ebay is your friend here. You can get the original deported antenna or do as i did and use asus router antenna instead.

I don't think any of the other stuff in the box has a particular importance.

Menthol
Level 14
I would agree, the I/O shield would be the most important item but with this board's design it is not necessary, then there is the front panel sound bay device which it seems many people had compatibility issues with, try your luck on ebay
Myself, I try and keep all original packaging and accessories for resale value, very rarely use any of it

namoi
Level 8
Ah yep, that is true. This mobo has a build in io shield.
For the front bay i didn't knew it had one...

Menthol
Level 14
A custom DAC and headphone Op amp of very high quality, I never used mine but some people had issues as some people do

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-RAMPAGE-V-EDITION-10/overview/

Menthol wrote:
A custom DAC and headphone Op amp of very high quality, I never used mine but some people had issues as some people do

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-RAMPAGE-V-EDITION-10/overview/

What soundcard do you use.

Menthol
Level 14
I am not using this board at the moment, I am currently using a M X Hero, my hearing isn't what it used to be and probably couldn't tell the difference between any sound card on a new board

will_s
Level 7
ErFattone wrote:

I can't help you but just want to say thank you. I put thinks aside and buggered if I can find them no matter how hard I look........... I blame a ghost in my apartment
will

Vlada011
Level 10
I only didn't get ASUS ROG USB. But probably guy keep for himself. 🙂 But maybe even didn't get.
If you need specific accessories you will need to go to EBay.
There you can find litterary everything from box. I think some people sell even whole box content.
But you can find, sensors, SATA Cables, RGB Extender, brand new Wi-Fi antenna, back I/O shield, even new Supreme FX Hi-Fi for 50$. Everything is brand new sealed in foil. Only I'm not sure but probably is possible even that, two CPU Mounting tool, one is for Haswell-E and other is for Broadwell-E.
I didn't use them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rampage-V-Edition-10-original-BOX-and-accessories-MOTHERBOARD-NOT-INCLUDED/...

I search something else, but in my country because I don't want to pay shipping for that.
ASUS Dual USB 3.0 Bracket. Only ASUS, because they have only one cable not two of them as others,
I don't want to use USB 3.1 ports or Flashback slot for USB devices. They need me for other purpose.

and this off course.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-USB-DRIVER-AND-UTILITIES-for-ASUS-RAMPAGE-V-EDITION-10-ORIGINAL-ONE/30...

Do you know maybe size of Flash?
Is it ready to ASUS Flashback or not?

Most expensive things are Fan Header and SupremeFX Hi-Fi.
I don't use them, BUT I NEED THEM.