New ROGer Array

Question Quantum Cloud ai important question

Hello,

I have an important question about Quantum Cloud ai but I need correct answer from someone have experience with that.

If I earn 10000 - 12000 dots per day that is mean monthly I can get 300000 dots and as per Quantum Cloud ai website calculation 20000 dots = 10$ so if he have 300000 dots every month so I can get 150$ monthly is this right? or I have to earn 20000 per day mean 6000000 dots per month and then I will get 10$ per month.

Thanks

New ROGer Array

Re: Quantum Cloud ai important question

Hi there,

the last one is right ... you would only get $10 for the 600.000 quantum dots, which really sucks ! (so you would only get $0.016667 for 1.000 quantum dots). The power cost alone is much higher (here in Germany at least. So it is only good for them and not for the user. Additionally, they do not tell on ther site, what these ominous quantum dots are and what they are used for. So there really is no good reason for users to install and use that app.

An official answer from ASUS on this topic would be appreciated and helpful. Why is this app shown on your site? What is the purpose, and what is the benefit for us consumers on using that ?

Regards