cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA turnaround time

teshreve
Level 7
My totally dead ROG Zenith Extreme was received by Asus on 12/19. Status has gone from "Your product is currently in repair" to some kind of supply shortage message and back to "Your product is currently in repair". I started searching around and have discovered that Asus has a pretty bad reputation for their support.
So I am a bit concerned.

What has your experience been for RMAs?
Especially interested in turnaround times.

Thanks 😉
19 REPLIES 19

Bill
Level 7
Hello teshreve
Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll double check with our local team on your repair progress
Thank you

OK, Bill@Asus, sent you a PM.

Hey Bill@ASUS, what's the word?

Checking in. No PMs from you that I can find.

After looking around a bit, it seems Bill@ASUS responds with his template and then never replies to the person again, either in the thread or via PM.
Very strange.
Well, I'll be replying to this thread every day until I get my motherboard back. This is to inform you about the quality and speed of Asus repair. Which at this point seems really, really bad.
So if you don't see my daily post, you can assume the thread was deleted, which could also be useful information for you.

17 business days and 25 calendar days since Asus received my video card.
Status is currently "Your product is currently in repair.". No comms, no updates, no response from whoever this Bill guy is.

teshreve
Level 7
18 business days and 29 calendar days since Asus received my motherboard. No updates, no comms, no change in status.

Asus makes great hardware. They are truly an innovation leader. However, this kind of customer service is not acceptable and I will be sharing my experience whenever possible.

Good news!
19 business days and 30 calendar days since Asus received my motherboard. No updates, no comms, no change in status.

Bill
Level 7
Hello teshreve
Sorry for the late reply.
I've passed your information to our local personnel
They will investigate your case and contact you when necessary
Thank you