Page 26 of 115 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Rampage V, not working

Hello,

I installed this beta version on my Rampage V Extreme, and Nothing is working, no icon in the task bar, Fan Expert doesn't start, i can't accès AI Suite GUI, in fact, it's like it was not even installed....But i can see it in the Task Manager...

I've done every action possible, totally cleaned the machine from the previous version, upgrade the BIOS to the latest version, Nothing worked...

Please Asus, do Something, a stable version, so that we can apply the Microsoft KB........

ROG Enthusiast Array Phrawst PC Specs
    Phrawst PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus IX Hero
    Processori7-9700k
    Memory (part number)32GB G.Skill Trident RGB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX 2080
    MonitorALIENWARE AW3420DW
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO M.2 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerDeepcool Castle RGB 280
    CasePhanteks Evolv X
    Power SupplyEVGA Supervoa 750W G2
    Keyboard ROG STRIS FLARE
    Mouse Logitech G502 Spectrum
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus

Quote Originally Posted by mrbillishere View Post
    I can confirm that for my motherboard, the X99 Deluxe II that, after the January 2018 patch, it cannot run the older version of AI Suite 3 that came with the motherboard. The application was broken due to the fact that aisuite3.exe and aaHMSvc.exe were both throwing a kernel exception when I ran the AI Suite III program from my start menu. The errors are present in the Windows Application Event Log every time you try to run AI Suite 3.

After a complete uninstall and cleanup of the older app's footprint, I tried installing the new v3.00.10 version of the software. The installation works, and I see that AISuite3.exe is running in the background, however it is not possible to bring up the UI for it and nothing is present in the system tray. In other words, it doesn't work.

This is a bummer because this mobo is brand new and basically I have about a week to be able to send it back to the retailer I bought it from.

I also have another X99 system that is built on a Sabertooth X99 with thermal radar 2.0. I'll give this new software a try but I'm not expecting it to work any better.

So uninstall the windows update and go back to the old version of ai suite. Give it a month and MS will probably push a better version of the update that doesn't break **** or asus will push a better version of ai suite. Or both.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam View Post
    Its all about the latest Windows update:

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/3/16...windows-10-fix

Unfortunately Asus is not making fixes for the Ai Suite anymore.
    WRONG! Asus made a fix for this very quick. Download Aisuite III 3.00.10. Where do you get your information from that Asus doesn't make fixes for their software and customers? All these "fake" news are rubbish. Try not to get your facts from the Internet and Youtube. Get your facts from the source of software/hardware.
    Everything is ok with the latest Aisuite III.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Simon771 View Post
    What do you mean with ASUS not making fixes for Ai Suite anymore? Did they just give up on this software?
    No, not at all. There is a fix to download. Download Aisuite III 3.00.10 and everything is fine.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by mrbillishere View Post
    I can confirm that for my motherboard, the X99 Deluxe II that, after the January 2018 patch, it cannot run the older version of AI Suite 3 that came with the motherboard. The application was broken due to the fact that aisuite3.exe and aaHMSvc.exe were both throwing a kernel exception when I ran the AI Suite III program from my start menu. The errors are present in the Windows Application Event Log every time you try to run AI Suite 3.

After a complete uninstall and cleanup of the older app's footprint, I tried installing the new v3.00.10 version of the software. The installation works, and I see that AISuite3.exe is running in the background, however it is not possible to bring up the UI for it and nothing is present in the system tray. In other words, it doesn't work.

This is a bummer because this mobo is brand new and basically I have about a week to be able to send it back to the retailer I bought it from.

I also have another X99 system that is built on a Sabertooth X99 with thermal radar 2.0. I'll give this new software a try but I'm not expecting it to work any better.

Try Restarting Windows without Signature Drivers Enabled, This Will Get the Software to work Under Normal Windows. To Do This Go to Action Center at Bottom Right Corner, and Click on All Settings. New Window Opens Choose Update & Security, From There Chose on the Left hand Side of the Window Recovery Select the Word on the Left hand side and in the Main Window you'll see a Button Restart. Click this a Blue Screen with some text will appear, Click restart. Now This Part is Important. Read The Option Restart With Digital Signature Drivers Disabled Read What Number This Falls Under I think 7 but you will Press that Number to access it then once you login back to desktop Install the AI suite and once it asks you to restart do so the Windows will now reboot with normal security Privileges this is only to get his Beta installed and Working.Good Luck

ROG Member Array

Not working well on an ASUS Sabertooth Z87.

AI Suite has always been one of my favorite things on my rig. I love the way it would stress your system, and then calibrate the fans for you.

I found out rather harshly yesterday that it doesn't work with the new MS update/patch to fix Intel's huge blunder.

Unfortunately, the new version of AI Suite 3 is not functioning well on my Sabertooth Z87. It doesn't seem to properly control the case fans. I swear it's using 12V regulation instead of PWM because when it stops my fans or slows them down enough, it shuts off the fan LEDs. If the 12V is staying at 12V, it shouldn't be affecting the LEDs at all. I'm using Corsair ML140 fans. The previous version of AI Suite was working great yesterday. I really loved that software. It did its job perfectly, and never caused any issues.

Another problem is, I have the Assistant Fans 1 & 2 installed. The AI Suite will only run them at 100%, or OFF. I cannot adjust the fan ramp at all. It's off until the temp reaches a value, then it's on 100%. I can change the temperature value where it comes on, but it will not vary the RPM at all.

While I was at work today, I thought for sure the PWM/12V mode in BIOS must be set wrong for both the chassis fans and the assistant fans, but I was surprised to find it set correctly when I checked. Is there a setting in the AI Suite that will let me change the mode for the fans? I have looked and cannot find one.

I would also like to mention how disappointed I am that my board fan setup doesn't seem to be supported anymore as it lists the Assistant Fan Locations as "Unknown". I had thought this software would keep a database of all the boards it supports since it's not really a lot of boards.

Hopefully some of these issues will be corrected in the final release. Hopefully soon since I've had to shut my assist fans off, and my chassis fan LEDs are very dim.

New ROGer Array

Asus_AISuite_Win7-81-10_V10161_Strix

Did a clean windows 10 install and, couldn't get Asus_AISuite_Win7-81-10_V10161_Strix to open after I installed. I started working on trying to get it to install 2 days ago. Finally, after uninstalling Windows update (KB4056892) AISuite 3 installed, opened, and, ran like it was supposed to. 10 min later (KB4056892) has loaded up back into windows 10 updater and is trying to re-install its self again.

ROG Junior Member Array

This Software is such a disappointment. After the latest Windows 10 update it stopped working and i cant seem to get it working at all. I uninstalled the old AI Suite 3, used the cleaning tool und tried to install the new AI Beta Version. Everytime i get "create process failed" error. Now my fans are going crazy and its just annoying. If someone could help me get it working again it would be greatly appreciated.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by JayTay View Post
    I have seen this as well, but there is a delay and the fan eventually catches up in a few minutes.
    Fan speed is never changed. They are always at the lowest speed.
    But if I control the fan speed in the bios and set VRM, everything works fine.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by herwig.lepla View Post
    It runs fine on Sabertooth X99.
    Like Redjamax1, I installed it over the installed version 1.00.96, while unchecking DIP 5, which originally does not exist in 1.00.96 (in stead there was the DIGI+PowerControl).
    So I have now updated versions:
    ASUS AI Suite 3 v3.00.10
    ASUS EZ Update v2.03.17
    ASUS System Information v1.01.19
    ASUS USB BIOS Flashback v1.03.08

So, Thermal Radar 2 is still the original v1.00.54 (incl AsusFanControlService v1.06.19 and VGAService v1.00.17)

While I do not dare to install Thermal Radar 3 (v1.02.12) from the X266 platform, I was wondering if I could install Therma Radar 2 v1.00.77 from Sabertooth 990FX R30 ?

Basically, I learned that a newly constructed folder structure with all from AIsuiteIII v3.00.10, without DIP5, but with all the missing from v1.00.96, seems viable.
    Attachment 70311
    i am on x99 sabertooth too
    but my installer just shows four items
    ASUS AI Suite 3 v3.00.10
    ASUS EZ Update v2.03.17
    ASUS System Information v1.01.19
    ASUS USB BIOS Flashback v1.03.08

need to copy the folder "Thermal_Radar" from previous version installer?

Page 26 of 115 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast