Page 89 of 114 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 1139
  1. #881
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Reputation
    164
    Posts
    7,454

    Quote Originally Posted by DonBarrum View Post
    App boost still turns itself off between every reboot though, is that also something planned to be fixed?

    If you can write up a parts, configuration, and replication list, I can ask someone to take a look at the issue.

  2. #882
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    If you can write up a parts, configuration, and replication list, I can ask someone to take a look at the issue.
    Ok you mean my hardware ?:

    Windows 10 (latest os build: 16299.309)
    MOBO: ROG Zenith Extreme
    GPU: MSI Nvidia Geforce Gaming X 1080 Ti
    Ram: 96gb 2400mhz Corsair Ram
    HDD: 960 Pro 2TB m.2 Samsung HDD

    Using the latest beta version of AI Suite which you provided.

    Problem: Setting per app overclock through Turbo APP works but the program turns OFF on every reboot. So I have to manually turn Turbo APP on for every reboot.

    Is this enough info ?

  3. #883
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Is it possible to get an answer to my question?
    Last edited by Unryzer; 03-27-2018 at 04:47 PM.

  4. #884
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by Unryzer View Post
    Is it possible to get an answer to my question?
    Maybe nobody has an answer.

    Nonetheless when you installed hwinfo it probably informed you that some sensors aren't supported and could lead to issues (it did on my x99). Did you forced it to access those sensors?

    Another thing you could try is running a registry cleaner after having uninstalled ai suite and killed the possible remaining services to be sure there is no leftover.

  5. #885
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    hello, i'm using the latest beta linked on the first page on my x370 pro prime for ryzen, and i have a strix 1070 as gpu. unfortunately, after the infamous windows update, gpu is not even shown in the aisuite (before, with the old version, everything was working fine, and cpu speed too. any help on how to make the aisuite fully working again? thank you

  6. #886
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by namoi View Post
    Maybe nobody has an answer.

    Nonetheless when you installed hwinfo it probably informed you that some sensors aren't supported and could lead to issues (it did on my x99). Did you forced it to access those sensors?

    Another thing you could try is running a registry cleaner after having uninstalled ai suite and killed the possible remaining services to be sure there is no leftover.
    Well, it said something, that there are additional Asus Sensors, from which it can read. But thats it. There was no real Error. The Thing is, i uninstalled HWinfo yesterday and downloaded the beta version, that for some reason, is not installed, like the stable Version. u download it, and u can execute the file (32 and 64 bit Version).
    The funny thing is: with this beta Version, it seems the Hardlocks and freezes are completly gone now. Ai Suite is still uninstalled. Is this issue then a software issue?

    @F4b10

    Have u also experienced this freezes on ur motherboard with AI Suite? Have u HWinfo installed? Does it work, if u are running HWinfo? Or does it freeze after about 20 minutes?
    Last edited by Unryzer; 03-27-2018 at 05:53 PM.

  7. #887
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by Unryzer View Post
    Well, it said something, that there are additional Asus Sensors, from which it can read. But thats it. There was no real Error. The Thing is, i uninstalled HWinfo yesterday and downloaded the beta version, that for some reason, is not installed, like the stable Version. u download it, and u can execute the file (32 and 64 bit Version).
    The funny thing is: with this beta Version, it seems the Hardlocks and freezes are completly gone now. Ai Suite is still uninstalled. Is this issue then a software issue?

    @F4b10

    Have u also experienced this freezes on ur motherboard with AI Suite? Have u HWinfo installed? Does it work, if u are running HWinfo? Or does it freeze after about 20 minutes?
    Don't know but it is better to not allows it to access sensors it don't knows how to handle as it could lead to that kind of problems, mostly when multiple programs try to read the data at the same time.

    I personally first enabled them all as i needed the external temp sensor (and i saw this one was reporting accurate values in hwinfo without problems) but i disabled all of the others (just right click them and disable them) .

  8. #888
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by namoi View Post
    Don't know but it is better to not allows it to access sensors it don't knows how to handle as it could lead to that kind of problems, mostly when multiple programs try to read the data at the same time.

    I personally first enabled them all as i needed the external temp sensor (and i saw this one was reporting accurate values in hwinfo without problems) but i disabled all of the others (just right click them and disable them) .
    So u are saying, that HWinfo can also cause problems, because it is able to read to every single sensor?

  9. #889
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by Unryzer View Post
    So u are saying, that HWinfo can also cause problems, because it is able to read to every single sensor?
    Yes, the more sensors you ask it to retrieve the data for, the more stress you put on your system (relatively speaking) mostly if other softs try to grab the same info at the same time. Just check the hwinfo forum for more insights.

    Now this is the theory and i never had any issues with it but i only use this one alongside fanxpert which also read a lot of sensors datas (and i have no problem using both at the same time - fingers crossed)

    But as i told you i disabled all the readings marked red (unofficially unsupported by hwinfo except the external thermal probe for which i doubled checked that the reported values were accurate and consistent in time (no strange fluctuations)).

    I would also disable other monitorings I don't really need but as it still doesn't seem to alterate in anyway the behavior of my system, i didn't bothered to do so...yet.

  10. #890
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Ok, thank u for ur insight. The reason why i ask so much about this topic, is because the System was freezing to such an extend, that is completely unusual and unknown to me. If it has been only a Bluescreen, i wouldnt worry that much about it. But the Board freezing and not beeing able to turn it off is scaring me.

    I had so many problems with AM4 Boards, this Asus is my 3rd Board (Asrock and MSI were before, Asrock failed in delivering LLC and 2 Memory slots failed; the MSI had a critical VRM Problem, something was melting under the heatsink and sucked into the Board PCB with the potential chance of blowing everything up) and i am pretty tired of Boards not working correctly.

    Thats why i want to know: Is this Error only software/bios related and not a sign of a already faulty Board? Have the freezes and lock ups the potential to damage the Board permamently? I appreciate ur answers and thank u.
    Last edited by Unryzer; 03-27-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Page 89 of 114 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •