Page 88 of 115 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Same here on my Strix 299-e. Fan expert will no longer work. No changes made, just turned on the PC and it was "hroken".

ROG Member Array iluv2fly PC Specs
    iluv2fly PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Surface Pro 4 i5 256GB
    MotherboardMaximus VIII Hero ALPHA
    Processori7-6700K @ 4.9 Ghz
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB DDR4 3400
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix GTX 1070
    Sound CardSoundblaster Titanium HD
    MonitorLG 34 Ultrawide
    Storage #1EVO 960 500GB
    Storage #2EVO 850 1T
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110i 280mm
    CaseS340
    Power SupplySilverstone 750
    Keyboard Logitech 820
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Pioneer VSX-1021 with Klipsch 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterNetgear 1gbit
    Accessory #1 Razer Tartarus

Just passing along that AI Suite III, 3.00.13 works with my ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA Z170 without any problems :-)

ROG Enthusiast Array Stormwind81 PC Specs
    Stormwind81 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG X299 XE
    Processori9-7900
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengance 3200 4x8
    Graphics Card #1tba
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 960 1TB (M2)
    CPU CoolerEKWB Professional Kit
    CaseThermaltake View 71
    Power SupplyEVGA P2 Supersonic 750

Angry No Help?

So far no help on this ROG Forum. I am disappointed as I thought this might be a frequent support site of asus products and as there is no other forum from asus I know of.

@iluv2fly :Thanks for your reply but that doesnt help at all cause it all worked at some point.
    Last edited by Stormwind81; 03-26-2018 at 05:40 AM.

ROG Member Array

I have the Zenith Extreme Motherboard and want to use Ryzen Balanced powerplan. I tried updating to the latest AI suite to fix my problems in the latest Windows 10, but AI Suite is still doing strange things.
    Whenever AI suite 3 is running and I make any changes in fan expert, or app boost or whatever, it instantly switches my powerplan back to Balanced instead of Ryzen Balanced, which removes any single core boost that Ryzen Balanced offers (when I turn them both on (ryzen balanced and app boost, single core softwares such as adobe programs get a very nice boost in performance). Also App Boost turns itself off at every Reboot, meaning I have to turn it on manually every time I start my machine, which isn't very convenient. Also Fan Expert removes settings I set up at reboot, such as fan speeduptime. All in all, its just too buggy and unreliable and things I set up gets reverted, so I have disabled the whole AI Suite on my machine - ....when it all works its great, hence pretty useless as of current state...sadly!.

I hope ASUS is looking to improve and fix this, this is the same experience others I talked to which owns a Zenith Extreme (so its a common problem). And mine is on a completely fresh installed windows.

Also, AI suite, intelligent processors etc isn't even linked from the software page in the Zenith Extreme Motherboard page at asus, I had to go to a different motherboard to download the latest. Despite it is suppose to be supported on the motherboard and an older version of AI suite comes on an USB stick with the motherboard.
    Last edited by DonBarrum; 03-26-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonBarrum View Post
    I have the Zenith Extreme Motherboard and want to use Ryzen Balanced powerplan. I tried updating to the latest AI suite to fix my problems in the latest Windows 10, but AI Suite is still doing strange things.

Try this beta version, it is patched for Ryzen power plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...HRxfZScgh/view

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by metacookiebrownie View Post
    I had to completely remove AI Suite because I was immediately getting black screen freezes and computer lock ups. I have the Asus Prime X-370 Pro. Tech support said that they were sorry and they would pass it up the ranks. Hopefully the software can be fix because all I have managing my fans & cooler is Corsair.
    I also need help. I got the Asus X370 Strix and i also have complete black screens and freezes with no reaction (Reset, Start Button) at all (even the LEDs stoped changing colors). The Thing is, these freezes not only seems to come from the Ai suite, which i removed, it also comes from HWINFO. Is there any explanation?

ROG Member Array

maybe it's a conflict between HWinfo and the asus sensor suite

ROG Member Array

could be. But i removed the AI Suite from the system and HWINFO still freezes the System after a little while. But i am not sure, how much "Asus Suite" remains in the System Data even after Deleting the programm. I want to know only one Thing: Is this a sign of a faulty Board, a sign of a bad software or a sign of a bad bios? I narrowed this on this two programms down, after hours of trouble shooting and reseting bios settings.
    Last edited by Unryzer; 03-26-2018 at 08:02 PM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    Try this beta version, it is patched for Ryzen power plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...HRxfZScgh/view
    thank you, that fixed it! Also the fan xpert now saves the settings. App boost still turns itself off between every reboot though, is that also something planned to be fixed?

ROG Enthusiast Array Stormwind81 PC Specs
    Stormwind81 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG X299 XE
    Processori9-7900
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengance 3200 4x8
    Graphics Card #1tba
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 960 1TB (M2)
    CPU CoolerEKWB Professional Kit
    CaseThermaltake View 71
    Power SupplyEVGA P2 Supersonic 750

why moved

I dont get why my thread has been moved. I am using the newest 3.00.13 version (dont know if there is any .14) and I get an dp4.dll error and cant get rid of it.
    Reinstalled everything, even deleted the whole directory and it didnt help! Cant use Fan Xpert 4 what is really annoying.

Page 88 of 115 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast