CaseCooler Master: COSMOS C700M
    Power SupplyCooler Master: V1000
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech G700s
    Headset Logitech G933
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    Headset/Speakers Logitech G933
    OS Windows 10 Pro

since the first time i posted about this i have already gotten 2 new pc so .. have been looking at other brands but i just like the layouts and conectors on the asus boards better

ROG Enthusiast Array Stormwind81 PC Specs
    Stormwind81 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG X299 XE
    Processori9-7900
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengance 3200 4x8
    Graphics Card #1tba
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 960 1TB (M2)
    CPU CoolerEKWB Professional Kit
    CaseThermaltake View 71
    Power SupplyEVGA P2 Supersonic 750

Quote Originally Posted by Abaidor View Post
    I eventually got rid of AI3 alltogether since I was sick of it losing my profiles all the time.

My motherboard is a Rampage VI Extreme (not exactly cheap) and chose it because of all the features it comes with such as a big number of Fan Headers and fan control software.

I have 17 Fans split into 7 Zones also using the Asus Fan Extension Card that came with the board. So far so good. I also have 2X D5 Water Pumps plugged in the motherboard headers (supports too) and 5 temp sensors.

I was ready to buy an Aquaero Controller but after trying Q-Fan in the BIOS and setting my custom curves there I could finally settle and everything works great now. For Hardware monitoring I use Hardware Inf 64 and all works fine again.

So if your motherboard UEFI has Q-Fan give it a try and perhaps you might be able to get rid of AI Suite 3. It should be working and it's sad that it does not but what is sad is that there is no sign of it going to get better anytime soon.

I am complaining because if they can't make it work properly at their flagship board I can't think of the situation for even slightly older boards.
    Agree!
    I am disappointed that a brand like Asus cant hire a decent software engineer that fixes a small tool like AI Suite and that they cant even do that for their flag-ship motherboards which cost nearly as a fully assembled low-level-pc!
    Also the forum is full of complains about it but I dont see any progress or acknowledgement from asus regarding this issue.
    Since months my windows is loading AI Suite which I cant use cause it crashes whenever I try to open Fan Expert 4!

ROG Member Array

Ai Charger breaks AiSuite?

Umm yea makes no sense whatsoever to me but when I tried installing Ai Charger after I'd installed AiSuite it totally breaks AiSuite and AURA, they refuse to run and event viewer shows some weird stuff for sure. What the heck?! That's on a B350-F. Heck I don't even know what Ai Charger does but it's listed in downloads so should work?

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waitandhope123 View Post
    Umm yea makes no sense whatsoever to me but when I tried installing Ai Charger after I'd installed AiSuite it totally breaks AiSuite and AURA, they refuse to run and event viewer shows some weird stuff for sure. What the heck?! That's on a B350-F. Heck I don't even know what Ai Charger does but it's listed in downloads so should work?

It's for fast-charging Apple products. No need to install that module if you don't use such devices. The port is usually designated, too. I haven't confirmed how/where it's supported on your board, so you'll need to check.
    Last edited by Raja@ASUS; 06-14-2018 at 05:05 AM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    It's for fast-charging Apple products. No need to install that module if you don't use such devices. The port is usually designated, too. I haven't confirmed how/where it's supported on your board, so you'll need to check.
    Maybe the issue is the version online is 1.05.02 and the one the motherboard CD claims to be finding online is 1.06.00, hum :| might try it but don't wanna have to reinstall again the others

Update: I tried the 1.06.00 version it was finding somehow, that works and didn't break the AiSuite. I am curious what caused it but the AiSuite version I'm using came out much later than 1.05.02 so obviously AiCharger was updated for compatibility though 1.06.00 is not listed on the support downloads page.

WEIRD but ok
    Last edited by waitandhope123; 06-14-2018 at 05:38 AM.

Just a reminder, please keep the thread to actual bug reports with detailed replication steps. General posts or those of a personal nature will be removed.
    Last edited by Raja@ASUS; 06-14-2018 at 10:23 AM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Runit PC Specs
    Runit PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)STRIX Z370-G 8700k@5,1GHz ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-A8G
    MotherboardROG Strix X299-E Gaming II
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-9800X @4,7GHz
    Memory (part number)CMW32GX4M4C3200C16
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2070S-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG438Q
    Storage #1Force Series™ MP510 960GB M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Force Series™ MP510 480GB M.2 SSD
    CPU CoolerEK-Quantum Velocity/SE280/Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5
    CaseCooler Master: COSMOS C700M
    Power SupplyCooler Master: V1000
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech G700s
    Headset Logitech G933
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    Headset/Speakers Logitech G933
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    Just a reminder, please keep the thread to actual bug reports with detailed replication steps. General posts or those of a personal nature will be removed.
    but the bugs we report dont get fixt at all so then wher can we go to complain if we cant post here suport chat dont even know what your talking about in my case the dutch suport wont help you at all since they dont suport parts

For stuff we can't replicate, you have to keep pestering your local support. Can't help you from here. As I've said before, the thread needs to stay on track. If it can't be replicated, it can't be fixed - nothing I can do about that. If that's not enough, I'd advise you to seek an alternative solution. The removed posts were from someone who chose to make things personal. We're not here for that.
    Last edited by Raja@ASUS; 06-14-2018 at 03:44 PM.

ROG Member Array

Hi all,
    i don't know if it is the right place to post, but i'm currently scared to install AiSuite because
    in 2016 with latest AiSuite 3 release candidate version 1.01.50 my machine get a windows blue screen
    when i run the 5 Way Optimization and i need to unistall all components of AiSuite.

The problem seemed to be about compatibility with my Rampage V extreme and the Asus Strix GTX 1080 (was told via chat with Asus).

Is anyone aware about it? Has been solved?

My machine setup:
    - Asus Rampage V extreme
    - Bios 3701
    - Intel i7-6850K 3.60GHz
    - Asus Strix GTX 1080
    - 64GB Corsair RAM
    - Windows 10 Pro v.1709

Can you help me Asus?
    Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by cinematik; 06-19-2018 at 11:18 AM.

If the issue is only when you run 5-Way, it's likely there's some OC instability. You'll either need to configure 5-Way to be less aggressive (which can be done in the advanced options), or OC the system manually. Can't really diagnose this from a distance.

Page 95 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast