Page 75 of 113 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    Okay. Let me check if they're still going to support controlling the card's fans via ai suite. There are a limited number of models that are supported for fan xpert - usually strix and above.
    Just a heads up. Have reported this back to the software guys (with more info, this time). Will let you know what I get back. It's CNY from tomorrow, so it may be a while before I hear anything back.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array DSD27 PC Specs
    DSD27 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VI Hero
    Processori5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz 1.28v
    Memory (part number)F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL
    Graphics Card #1Asus Expedition GTX 1070 OC 8GB
    MonitorAOC Q3279VWF
    Storage #1Kingston SSDnow 300v 120G
    Storage #2Western Digital Blue 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermalright True Spirit 140 BW
    CaseZalman Z11 Plus
    Power SupplyXFX Pro 750W Core Edition
    Keyboard Cooler Master CMSorm Devastator
    Mouse Razer Abyssus
    Headset ROG Orion
    Mouse Pad SteelSeries qck+
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Okay. Let me check if they're still going to support controlling the card's fans via ai suite. There are a limited number of models that are supported for fan xpert - usually strix and above.
    I have a Expedition card and it works.

i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz, Maximus VI Hero, Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW, G.Skill RipjawsX 2x4GB 1866mhz CL9, ASUS Expedition GTX 1070 OC 8GB, XFX Pro 750W Core Edition, Kingston SSDnow 300v 120GB, Western Digital Blue 1TB, Zalman Z11 Plus, ROG Orion, AOC Q3279VWF

ROG Member Array metacookiebrownie PC Specs
    metacookiebrownie PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Prime X-370 Pro
    ProcessorRyzen 7 1700x 8-Core Processor 3.40 GHz
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) Model F4-3000C15D-32GVR
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Evo M.2 1 TB NVMe SSD
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Evo 1 TB SSD
    CPU CoolerCorsair Liquid Cooler H110i
    CaseCorsair
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 750 B2
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

I had to completely remove AI Suite because I was immediately getting black screen freezes and computer lock ups. I have the Asus Prime X-370 Pro. Tech support said that they were sorry and they would pass it up the ranks. Hopefully the software can be fix because all I have managing my fans & cooler is Corsair.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Just a heads up. Have reported this back to the software guys (with more info, this time). Will let you know what I get back. It's CNY from tomorrow, so it may be a while before I hear anything back.
    would it be possible to have a update to be able to change what sensor is used for CPU - Aux fan curve control ? ( like select CPU package, or a core, or CPU (PECI ) which according to HWinfo64 provide way more accurate temps ) which would be a live saving

Because currently, with my maximus hero VII it work pretty bad compare to pre-win10 meltdown thing update. my CPU core now easyly reach 7-8 more °c because of this CPU temp tracking that doesnt work well anymore. ( and yes i'am using the same fan curve as before )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28vvx2w.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	71586

And just to be clear, i even ended up to totaly reinstall win10, and only install the lastest Aisuite3 version aviable on my MB asus support page, just in case..
    Something broke
    Last edited by wootwoots; 02-14-2018 at 11:44 AM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by wootwoots View Post
    would it be possible to have a update to be able to change what sensor is used for CPU - Aux fan curve control ? ( like select CPU package, or a core, or CPU (PECI ) which according to HWinfo64 provide way more accurate temps ) which would be a live saving

Because currently, with my maximus hero VII it work pretty bad compare to pre-win10 meltdown thing update. my CPU core now easyly reach 7-8 more °c because of this CPU temp tracking that doesnt work well anymore. ( and yes i'am using the same fan curve as before )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28vvx2w.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	71586

And just to be clear, i even ended up to totaly reinstall win10, and only install the lastest Aisuite3 version aviable on my MB asus support page, just in case..
    Something broke
    +1 this.

I do a lot of 3d rendering and the difference of temp between core max/cpu package and the temp used by ai suite is 10 to 20 celsius while rendering.
    That is a lot.

ROG Enthusiast Array Phrawst PC Specs
    Phrawst PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus IX Hero
    Processori7-9700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident RGB
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
    Monitor3 x Dell 27" 1440p
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO M.2 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerDeepcool Castle RGB 280
    CasePhanteks Evolv X
    Power SupplyEVGA Supervoa 750W G2
    Keyboard Logitech G710+
    Mouse Logitech G502 Spectrum
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus

Quote Originally Posted by DSD27 View Post
    Guys if you have a previous/older generation board just go to the download page of any Maximus VIII or X board. They have the most recently updated version of AI Suite after that windows update problem.
    You're the real MVP.

ROG Member Array metalgrin PC Specs
    metalgrin PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus IX Formula
    Processori7-7700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14-8GTZ
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorAcer Predator X34A
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro
    CPU CoolerEKWB
    CaseEnthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Titanium 650
    OS Windows 10

As I understand it, and I have the same problem: It's not about controlling the graphic card fans, but rather about selecting GPU temps to control chassis and radiator fans, as it was possible before the update debacle.

ROG Enthusiast Array Filters PC Specs
    Filters PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rog X470-F
    ProcessorRyzen 5 3600X
    Memory (part number)TridentZ F4-3200C14-8GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Msi Gtx 1070 Gaming 8g
    Storage #1Samsung Evo850
    Storage #2Crucial MX300 M.2
    CPU CoolerCustom Water loop EK
    CaseFractal Design R5
    Power SupplyEvga 650 P2
    OS Win10Pro

So guys i have a question before all !
    I have a sabertooth 990FX R3.0 the new one and ofc i have problem aswell whit AI suite and Thermal Radar II, i tried to use FanExpert but its working even worste and give me error like access violation etc. So after they fix it, do you think i can use aswell ? Or i need to stick to thermal radar cause i have a TUF motherborard instead of a ROG one ?
    And in the case i have to use thermal radar its possible to have gpu sensor and select the real cpu sensor ?
    Ty in advance

New ROGer Array

This is what I'm dealing with!

Quote Originally Posted by metalgrin View Post
    As I understand it, and I have the same problem: It's not about controlling the graphic card fans, but rather about selecting GPU temps to control chassis and radiator fans, as it was possible before the update debacle.
    Exactly. I need GPU temp sensor for radiator fan control. I am under water on gpu thus "no gpu fans" to control! lol

ROG Junior Member Array

I have been watching this thread since just after the Microsoft patch problems. I see some people have trouble with AI Suite III 3.00.10 and some 3.00.13. Some people uninstalled the old AI Suite software and then used the AI cleaner and some just installed over the old or installed 3.00.10 then 3.00.13. There seems to be a 3.00.14 or a second version of 3.00.13?

I figured that with all the problems, Microsoft would have patched issues again so I didn’t do anything about AI Suite. With the Meltdown patches, AI Suite just did not run on two of my machines. Within the last couple days Microsoft issued patches and my old AI Suite started to run again.

Now with the old version running, it seems either the readings are not correct or there are no readings when I open AI Suite 4 way Optimization. My problem now is do I uninstall my old AI Suite and install 3.00.13 (whatever version) or do I wait for ASUS to issue an AI Suite 3.00.15 or 16 as the new Microsoft patches should have altered how 3.00.13 runs on all machines.

One of my boxes is an ASUS Z87 Pro, i7-4770k with AI Suite III 1.00.56 on Windows 8.1 64 bit. (I know it is an older system, but same problem with other newer box.)

Page 75 of 113 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast