Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1124
  1. #1021
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    11

    also new version released on the 14th

    -AI_SuiteIII
    - ASUS AI Suite 3 V3.00.13 for Windows Win7 64bit & Win10 64bit.
    -EZUpdate - EZ Update V2.03.16 for Windows Win7 64bit & Win10 64bit.
    -DIP5 - Dual Intelligent Processors V1.06.03 for Windows Win7 64bit & Win10 64bit.
    -System Information - System Information V1.01.12 for Windows Win7 64bit & Win10 64bit.

  2. #1022
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    335

    wondering how can that be any newer from this matrix..

    Version 3.00.31
    2018/11/07 58.45 MBytes
    AI_Suite_III_3.00.31

  3. #1023
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Hi all, just upgraded and installed ai Suite 3 V3.00.13. It is broken for me as it causes black screen crashes (took me a while to find what was causing it). I have uninstalled it and the crashes have stopped.

    Looks to be a known issue.

    My hardware
    CPU amd 2700x
    Motherboard asus rog strix x470-F Gaming
    Ram G.Skill F4-3200C16S-16GVK

  4. #1024
    ROG Enthusiast Array VelocityRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    28

    Quote Originally Posted by ageekhere View Post
    Hi all, just upgraded and installed ai Suite 3 V3.00.13. It is broken for me as it causes black screen crashes (took me a while to find what was causing it). I have uninstalled it and the crashes have stopped.

    Looks to be a known issue.

    My hardware
    CPU amd 2700x
    Motherboard asus rog strix x470-F Gaming
    Ram G.Skill F4-3200C16S-16GVK
    Is version AI_Suite_III_3.00.31 available for your board ?

  5. #1025
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by VelocityRC View Post
    Is version AI_Suite_III_3.00.31 available for your board ?
    looks to be Version 3.00.13 2018/11/14
    https://www.asus.com/au/Motherboards...Desk_Download/

  6. #1026
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    335

    is AI Suite really segregated per motherboard?
    i'm not talking about AI Suite II vs. III, rather the versions of III

    If your MB is compatible with version III, then it can probably be updated to any higher version i'm guessing.

  7. #1027
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Abaidor PC Specs
    Abaidor PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    Processori9-7940X
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C17Q-64GTZR | Trident Z RGB 64GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080Ti OC
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Storage #2WD 10TB Gold
    CPU CoolerEK Rampage VI Monoblock
    CaseC0smos 2 Modded
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1500i
    Abaidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    259

    Quote Originally Posted by katlani View Post
    is AI Suite really segregated per motherboard?
    i'm not talking about AI Suite II vs. III, rather the versions of III

    If your MB is compatible with version III, then it can probably be updated to any higher version i'm guessing.
    If it is not available at your motherboard downloads page maybe it is because there are issues with the specific hardware configuration of your board. I am just saying..
    Asus Rampage VI Extreme | i9-7940X | 64GB Trident Z RGB 3600 | Asus Strix 1080Ti OC | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB | WD Gold 10TB | WD Red 4TB X 2 | PSU Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Loop - RAD MO-RA3 420 Pro | EK Monoblock | Phanteks GPU Block | Heatkiller 200 Tube RES | EK Dual D5 Revo Pumps | 9 X Corsair ML 140 Pro Fans on RAD | | Bitspower Fittings Black Chrome | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Modded Case | Silent WIngs 3 120mm Intake |

  8. #1028
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    335

    Quote Originally Posted by Abaidor View Post
    If it is not available at your motherboard downloads page maybe it is because there are issues with the specific hardware configuration of your board. I am just saying..
    Actually on my board (PRIME Z370-A) both 3.00.28 (includes an update for DIP) and 3.00.31 (includes an update for EZ Update) are visible, i was just generally wondering if for the same version branch (III), does it really matter.

    I guess that ASUS do not post it unless tested even, to avoid potential issues, or indeed it failed some testing with the specific MB in question.

  9. #1029
    ROG Enthusiast Array VelocityRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    28

    Quote Originally Posted by ageekhere View Post
    looks to be Version 3.00.13 2018/11/14
    https://www.asus.com/au/Motherboards...Desk_Download/
    +1 with ABAIDOR I think that is the latest, tested version available based on release date.

    Bill S.

  10. #1030
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    335

    But on the very same page he posted there is 3.00.31 and that is obviously newer.. I think an older version was wrongly posted on top.

    If you are not sure you can always download both versions and compare the file version itself.

    It's also possible that every release includes a differnet sub component, as I mentioned above, so need to install both one after the other to have both sub components updated.

    It's a real shame AI Suite releases are not commutative, though I've been wondering about this for over a year now..

Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •