Page 62 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Putterill View Post
    Tried 3.00.13, initially it looked like it had fixed the problem with Power Plans being changed but the issue is back, consistently sets the power plan away from AMD Ryzen Balanced to Balanced.
    disable task named "ASUS DIPAwayMode" in task scheduler.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    The update wasn't tested on all platforms. Not enough time as there are way too many. And generally, volume trumps fringe cases, or those requiring custom/special attention. You'll have to wait until it's updated for the usage model of custom AMD power profiles. When/If it is, the update post I create will state it. Just like this one, which was tagged that it was tested on X99.

Just a gentle reminder: just because you file a report, doesn't mean it will be patched right away - even in this thread - because I'm not the person that controls, prioritizes, or patches these things. In the meantime, if Ai Suite is important to you primarily for fan profiles, you can set them up via UEFI (preferred way of doing things, as it's less resource intensive than the software).
    So the update wasn't tested on any AM4 motherboards is what you seem to be saying? This isn't a fringe case, this isn't somebody requiring special attention, this is your software being broken on ALL your AM4 Motherboards - again the AMD profile is important, they didn't release it for fun.

I fail to see why you are dismissing it as a "fringe case", if your team are not treating this as a priority then at least put a note on the download pages that aisuite will reduce performance and efficiency on AM4 systems - because that is exactly what it does.

ROG Member Array liuhongxin1993 PC Specs
    liuhongxin1993 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)/
    Motherboardx99-e ws 10g
    Processori7-6950x
    Memory (part number)Trident Z RGB F4-3200C15D-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1asus gtx 1080ti
    Graphics Card #2gt 545
    Storage #1samsung ssd 960 pro 1TB
    CPU CoolerMasterLiquid Pro 120
    Power Supplycorsair AX1500i
    Keyboard Craft Advanced Keyboard
    Mouse Wireless Mouse MX Master 2S
    OS windows 10

Ai 套房3

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.13 (if available). If not not available, use 3.00.10, below.

After a few people tested and provided positive feedback, AI Suite 3 version 3.00.10 is now available for download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EBUU6Vsut08WUeY81IPZC_qciiUvN6HR/view?usp=sharing

alternative download link: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...30D8CE559DBBFY

Please note that this is an early beta and for testing only.

什么时候优化电源管理系统,能和系统的高性能/平衡/省电进行同步。并且你们这个软件总是报错
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 1111146.jpg  

6765564.jpg  

34534534.jpg  

546346346.jpg  

546356345.jpg  

2542353425.jpg  

325432523532.jpg  

QQ截图20180128140521.jpg  

New ROGer Array

When will they find a way to properly assign a version.

I didn't buy an ROG this time around. I haven't been very happy with what I have seen when it comes to after purchase support. It was no where near being better than the standard support provided to non-ROG boards, maybe this board is about the only advantage in terms of after purchase support.

Since std support there is no response, I have a Z170 Deluxe. It has Ai Suite 3, however the number assigned is 1.01.30 dated 2016-03-29. Here they say ai suite 3 is 3.00.10/3.00.13. So that brings the question is the 1.0 versions for non-rog and 3.0 only for rog. It seems silly to have 2 different versions of the software based on the motherboard price (remember ROG are pricier and it is because you/I get all the extra features that are missing on non-rog or even z370 tuf mobos - which if you noticed they now put tuf on ROG now starting with the 370 chipset).

Anyhow can someone explain just (someone mentioned it as well as how is someone suppose to find the right version) one should be running that is not beta. Also is this issue sinking the GUI for the suite or the individual apps (meaning you install the apps one at a time instead). Finally does that mean AI Charger v3.02.02 is listed as being in the z170 suite, however key express is 1.00.23, so are their hybrids that have v3 and others that date to v1.0 which then I ask are these ai suite programs specially made for only a certain motherboard or are they interchangeable (within reason - like this ai suite would probably not work on anything ivy bridge and below).

I thank the ROG posters as it should what 2 files cause AI suite not to work or install fully and because of that when I was doing a test install to my z-170 a year ago I finally saw a fully working ai suite for the first time since I bought asus mobos dating back to the 486 era (Intel) of course there wasn't any ai suite or at least don't remember.

Thanks for any help.

P.S. Asus please share info across all product lines so those here on ROG can talk ROG items with other ROG users and not have users having to stick their foot in the door to get things resolved. We don't always buy ROG but that doesn't make us second class citizens (p.s. I bought my z170 2 years ago coming this July 2018) at the time it was a bundle deal, I had preferred a ROG but that bundle was being offered with the features I needed - dual lan without adding a second one via usb or a pcie lan card.) Oh my cpu for that was skylake Core I7-7700K (since that would be the end for win 7 cpu support)

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sedare View Post
    I cannot get 3.00.13 to install. Every time I click on AsusSetup as admin I get nothing. No install window, nothin'. In TaskManager I see ASUS Com service pop in and out several times before finally stopping. What can I do to get this software installed and operational?

I've already used AI Cleaner tried installing in safe mode, etc. Nothing seems to work.

Thanks.
    I have the same problem here on a fresh Windows 10 64 bits install. The motherboard is Maximus X Hero, the CPU i7-8700k.

Quote Originally Posted by taijitu View Post
    I have the same problem here on a fresh Windows 10 64 bits install. The motherboard is Maximus X Hero, the CPU i7-8700k.
    Have you tried this?
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Save-Your-Life!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Zapinator View Post
    Yes. Didn't work.

It worked without doing something special before upgrading Windows when there was Windows 8.1.
    Last edited by taijitu; 01-28-2018 at 11:48 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array dirray PC Specs
    dirray PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage 6 Extreme
    Processori9-7980XE
    Memory (part number)128GB DDR4-3466
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX1080 TI
    MonitorSamsung UD970 32" UHD
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro 500GB
    Storage #22x Samsung 960 Pro 2TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CaseLian-Li PC-D600WB
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 1200i
    Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000
    Mouse Logitech MX-Master
    Headset/Speakers Logitech
    OS Windows 10 PRO 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by taijitu View Post
    Exactly the same problem here with version 3.00.13 on a clean 64bit install with Win10 1709!! Same issue for 3.00.10.
    I've used the version 3.00.13 on a Win10 1703 setupo where it works.

Help from ASUS needed pls.

ROG Member Array GEORGIA DAWG PC Specs
    GEORGIA DAWG PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Z87-Pro (V Edition)
    Processori7-4771
    Memory (part number)Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB 1600 Low Profile, Low Voltage (1.35V)
    Sound CardOnboard Sound
    Storage #1Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB SSD
    CPU CoolerCRYORIG H7
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis
    Power SupplySeasonic 660W Platinum Series
    Keyboard IBM Membrane Keyboard
    Mouse Logitech G400S (Optical)
    OS Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Fresh install today)
    Z87-Pro V Edition motherboard

I just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro, and there is no version of AI Suite listed for my motherboard (under Windows 10). I installed the old version of AI Suite I had been using, and it asked to reboot to finish the installation, so I did. After I rebooted and the log in screen came up for me to log in to my pc, there was no way for me to log in. No log in prompt or anything, just the background wallpaper for the log in screen. I could not do anything at all! No options for me to reboot or shutdown. I had to press the power button to turn my pc off and on. I tried several times to reboot by doing this, but kept getting the same thing. After many failed attempts to log in to my pc, I had to do a complete reinstall of Windows 10 again. And that sucked!

So I ask, will there be a version of AI Suite to work with my Z87-Pro V Edition motherboard? My fans will run full blast without it. I did go into my BIOS and set them to silent mode, but they are still going faster than needed, and I hear them. AI Suite used to allow me to tune my fans, and this slowed them down to where I could barely hear them when doing only basic tasks on my pc. I liked that. AI Suite provided other nice features for me to use as well, and I hope to get a working version to use with my motherboard soon.

Too bad we can't simply get a universal piece of ASUS software to work on all of their motherboards, instead of being motherboard specific.

Thanks
    Last edited by GEORGIA DAWG; 01-29-2018 at 12:48 AM.

New ROGer Array

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

Hey Dawg,

I have been fighting this issue with Window 10 build 1709 for about two weeks now.
    Finally got it fixed after downloading version 3.00.10 from this site. It works fine on
    my older Z97-A motherboard.

Good luck man.

Page 62 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast