cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 unable to load after re-install

mattf128
Level 7
Hi everyone.

I just recently installed the latest Windows Update that patches the Meltdown exploit, however after installing this update, this has also prevented quite a few of the programs installed on my PC from opening correctly, in that they are being shown as opened on the computer, however they will either not open when I click on the icon, or they will not respond and I have to close them down via the Task Manager. One of these programs that started having this issue is AI Suite 3.

I tried uninstalling the software and re-installing it via a download link from ASUS's website (which I had to do, as I lost the CD that came with my MB), however when I try and open the software after the re-install, I get an error as shown below:

This has been driving me insane since yesterday. I tried checking for other versions of AI Suite to make sure that the version of Dual Intelligent Processors is the correct version, and this is definitely the case. I have also checked in the Services to check that the Remote Procedure Call service is not failing, and this is working without issue.

I have also found that not many people are having this problem, so I though I would make people aware of it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do next, or does anyone have a
6 REPLIES 6

Judgedredd
Level 7
I have same problem started late last night I have uninstalled 2 time cleaned register and all still no go
any one with any idea

namoi
Level 8

that is a old version what we need is a patch to fix aisuite since microsoft patch on 1/5/2018

The uninstall for AI Suite 3 is utter crap. In my case, it left 4 services running, which ultimately prevented the beta install.

Here's what I think finally worked for me:

BigTerrick wrote:
The uninstall for AI Suite 3 is utter crap. In my case, it left 4 services running, which ultimately prevented the beta install.

Here's what I think finally worked for me:

The link to AI Suite Cleaner 2 is not working.
Thx

EDIT: Was my internet provider filtering it is working fine.

I cannot get this to install. Every time I click on AsusSetup I get nothing. No install window, nothin'. In TaskManager I see ASUS Com service pop in and out sever times before finally stopping. What can I do to get this software installed and operational?
Thanks.