cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Timeframe

liquidfluidity
Level 7
Is there a way to really tell you where a rebate is? Mine was issued 11/27 and I have seen nothing. Ideas / help? I know....I'm impatient 😞
8 REPLIES 8

xeromist
Not a service related issue so moved to Promo section. You must have a case id to post in the service inquiries section. Please read the section sticky for requirements. Thank you.

Regarding your question, are your saying yours was confirmed on 11/27 or that's the date you submitted it? You could also try calling customer support. I'm not sure they know anything about rebates but it's worth a shot.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

liquidfluidity
Level 7
It was approved and processed on 12/19. I actually thought it was earlier so I may be jumping the gun

xeromist
Yeah, I don't know what the terms of that rebate are but it seems like a lot of other rebates are 4-6 weeks minimum. Nobody is in a hurry to send money. 😛
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Yeah, I don't know what the terms of that rebate are but it seems like a lot of other rebates are 4-6 weeks minimum. Nobody is in a hurry to send money. 😛

Still nothing....:(

xeromist
You did get an approval though? If so I'd say you'll get it eventually.

Honestly though I've started telling myself when I buy something with a MIR that I'm buying at full price and the rebate is a surprise bonus if I get it. That's how bad the rebate industry/racket is. 😞

Azuria
Level 7
liquidfluidity wrote:
Is there a way to really tell you where a rebate is? Mine was issued 11/27 and I have seen nothing. Ideas / help? I know....I'm impatient 😞

Hey Liquid,

I have the same issue, Promotion for Monitors (Christmas Cashback)

Saying all approved, thank you etc etc it will be emailed to you in several weeks.
Well that was December.. Its now February.. At this point i think they are ignoring me.

Need someone else to report to, anyone got any suggestions?

liquidfluidity
Level 7
And still nothing - I've never had issues before but it's been a few years since I've used this service. Really kind of a downer....

I suppose that a MIR is just a bonus, but when buying a $600+ item, a $100 rebate can be a deciding factor especially when hardware at this price point doesn't offer much difference in performance. The differences show with warranty and customer service.....

liquidfluidity
Level 7
Getting old waiting......

Just got off of the phone. Rebate should be here in 10 days and status should change from approved within the next 7 days.

1-888-820-8964 is the Rebate Team's number. Do the automated jargon and at the end when you are asked if you need further help, just say yes.... We'll see