Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo NVME 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster ML240R aRGB
    CaseFractal Meshify C
    Power SupplyInWin C900 Platinum
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse Logitech MX Master

Quote Originally Posted by ELIESEH View Post
    35 inch!!! VA on big screen like this will have a color shift at the edge of the screen because of viewing angle.
    Why not 27 inch !!! 27 inch will be perfect for VA and viewing angle will be much better than bigger screen.
    It is mandatory each time to have a disadvantage? is this the policy of gaming monitors in the world ?
    I own a (AOC) 35" UWQHD VA, honestly the color shift only matters when you're not sitting in front of your screen.

This 'issue' seems to get blown out of proportion whenever the panels debate happens online. I mean, where are you people when you're using your computer? Sitting to the side of it?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array ELIESEH PC Specs
    ELIESEH PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-6900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4A2400C14
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G
    MonitorACER XB271HU
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960 EVO 256 GB
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500 GB
    CPU CoolerHydro Series™ H115i
    CaseNZXT Phantom 820
    Power SupplyCooler Master V1000
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2
    Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite
    Headset ASUS Cerberus
    Mouse Pad QcK
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterASUS RT-N66U

Quote Originally Posted by F0x135 View Post
    I own a (AOC) 35" UWQHD VA, honestly the color shift only matters when you're not sitting in front of your screen.

This 'issue' seems to get blown out of proportion whenever the panels debate happens online. I mean, where are you people when you're using your computer? Sitting to the side of it?
    you understand me wrong, if there is no color shift issue in VA monitors when i sit in front of it, means no problem, I thought even in front of the screen, color shift happened.
    Did you preferred the VA more than IPS? Especially blacks, contrast, and colors?
    *Thank u*

ELIESEH PC Specs
    MonitorACER XB271HU
    CaseNZXT Phantom 820
    Headset ASUS Cerberus
    Mouse Pad QcK
    OS Windows 10 Pro

I am reading some of the posts in this forum.
    I don't understand how people can accept a 2500$ monitor with one issue, even minor.
    BLB, Glow, Bloom, black crash, and especially the worst ever dead/stuck pixels.
    In my opinion, a monitor with that price should be 100% perfect, not even 99.99999%.
    1 sub pixel/24883200 Sub pixels not working is not acceptable.
    We should not accept one issue with monitor that cost more than a OLED TV.
    Can I know why the only electronic part that we should accept one defect in it is the monitor?
    Hard to make ? not harder than making silicon ships for CPU or GPU with billions of transistors with 0 error in the circuits inside.
    Each time I took the decision of buying the PG27UQ, and read the miserable policy of dead pixels and BLB.... I change my mind

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

I am reading some of the posts in this forum.
    I don't understand how people can accept a 2500$ monitor with one issue, even minor.
    BLB, Glow, Bloom, black crash, and especially the worst ever dead/stuck pixels.
    In my opinion, a monitor with that price should be 100% perfect, not even 99.99999%.
    1 sub pixel/24883200 Sub pixels not working is not acceptable.
    We should not accept one issue with monitor that cost more than a OLED TV.
    Can I know why the only electronic part that we should accept one defect in it is the monitor?
    Hard to make ? not harder than making silicon ships for CPU or GPU with billions of transistors with 0 error in the circuits inside.
    Each time I took the decision of buying the PG27UQ, and read the miserable policy of dead pixels and BLB.... I change my mind
    LG customer service is outstanding I have image retention on my oled tv and they are coming out to my home to repair/ replace the unit some people have even received the newer version tv like the 2018 model 1:46 of video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX0AXzWm2cI
    Last edited by bubba123; 07-19-2018 at 02:35 PM.

ELIESEH PC Specs
    MonitorACER XB271HU
    CaseNZXT Phantom 820
    Headset ASUS Cerberus
    Mouse Pad QcK
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bubba123 View Post
    LG customer service is outstanding I have image retention on my oled tv and they are coming out to my home to repair/ replace the unit some people have even received the newer version tv like the 2018 model 1:46 of video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX0AXzWm2cI
    LG is the king of TV’s, hope to see OLED monitors from them, i am sure they will find a solution for burn-in.
    I have a feeling that OLED monitors are coming. This day will be the best day in my life watching the end and the dead of LCD displays and all their issues.
    If you had the TV from other company, having the policy of AUO, asus acer... They told you: it is normal, live with it.*

LG is the king of TV’s, hope to see OLED monitors from them, i am sure they will find a solution for burn-in.
    I have a feeling that OLED monitors are coming. This day will be the best day in my life watching the end and the dead of LCD displays and all their issues.
    If you had the TV from other company, having the policy of AUO, asus acer... They told you: it is normal, live with it.*
    I haven't even opened my PG27UQ yet if its bad I just might request a full refund especially now that its sold out everywhere I hate having to go through multiple returns for a good panel I still have my tv I can use right now anyway. So this monitor was just a 2nd screen for me for fps games.

Quote Originally Posted by bubba123 View Post
    I haven't even opened my PG27UQ yet if its bad I just might request a full refund especially now that its sold out everywhere I hate having to go through multiple returns for a good panel I still have my tv I can use right now anyway. So this monitor was just a 2nd screen for me for fps games.
    I can't find the monitor anywhere in my country yet you bought it and did not even open it. sigh.

ROG Member Array

I sent back one that had no dead pixels, but backlight bleed on the right side. Now I have one that has no backlight bleed, but two dead pixels. One in the upper left corner and one in the lower left corner. I'm debating whether to exchange this one as the dead pixels, while annoying, are not really noticeable while gaming. Having no backlight bleed seems much more important, than dealing with no dead pixels that are barely noticeable.

Arrggggh, it still bugs me in the back of the head that there are two dead pixels, but I don't want to go through the whole exchange process again.......

ELIESEH PC Specs
    MonitorACER XB271HU
    CaseNZXT Phantom 820
    Headset ASUS Cerberus
    Mouse Pad QcK
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Stop wasting your time and money, king of TV and monitors is here, LG is here with LG 32GK850G, When VA puts IPS to shame. Contrast is king
    Watch on high resolution before giving your opinion:
    *https://youtu.be/NrsC9ysPyiU

Stop wasting your time and money, king of TV and monitors is here, LG is here with LG 32GK850G, When VA puts IPS to shame. Contrast is king
    Watch on high resolution before giving your opinion:
    *https://youtu.be/NrsC9ysPyiU
    are you serious dude? This compared to a monitor like PG27UQ?

LOLOLOLOLLLOOLOL*

Page 147 of 165 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast