cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Could I change my name?

Saint-Gamer
Level 7
Hello Guys outthere...
I just want to change my old name (WarHeaven). So I'm just wondering if it possible to do that?, and if it yes. How could I change me old name?.
Thanks guys in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
There is no method for a user to change their name. It has to be done manually by an administrator and they typically don't do it except for obscene names. Since you are a new-ish member without many posts the easiest way for you would be to create a new account with a different email address.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
There is no method for a user to change their name. It has to be done manually by an administrator and they typically don't do it except for obscene names. Since you are a new-ish member without many posts the easiest way for you would be to create a new account with a different email address.

I Can't do that I control many things with this account and my products there. That's Why I need to change my name^^

xeromist
I think you have a good name. 🙂 What is wrong with it?

Anyway, I can't change usernames. I'm just answering your question. You would have to have an administrator take pity on you. The people with that level of access are very busy.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…