Did you mean: 

GPUTweakII Version 1.6.0.5 [Report all issues in this thread]

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
The update has arrive. Please check and report all Issues here

Version 1.6.0.5
2018/01/1143.43 MBytes
GPUTweak2_Ver1605
1、Fix bug: GPU Tweak II make system lag in some platform.
2、Fix bug: GPU Tweak II shows error message, “ASUSGPUFanServiceEx.exe has stopped working”, after Win10 1709 KB4056892 update.
Learn, Play Enjoy!
58 REPLIES 58

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
runs ok.

i did find something odd maybe is nothing.

I add my normal stats that I use. the core drops. But in gpuz are ok.

as soon i restore defaults. core appears again.

Maybe is nothing. but just in case i find that out.

I run my small OC since i am using a8g and runs ok on games and fans kicks when it suppose to do. Later restart again and no more fan services.

Thanks Asus!!!!

Learn, Play Enjoy!

Hi all,

nice to hear that there is a new version of GPUTweak2, but where can I get it from ?
On the support side of my GTX1070Ti it is not yet listed.

Best regards

TwoFive wrote:
Hi all,

nice to hear that there is a new version of GPUTweak2, but where can I get it from ?
On the support side of my GTX1070Ti it is not yet listed.

Best regards

Check if you have these one and get the one from the link.

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-GTX1070TI-A8G-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-GTX1070TI-8G-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Thank you for your prompt reply,

i have the ROG-STRIX-GTX1070TI-A8G-GAMING, on this page (your 1st link) is the Version 1.6.0.5 not listed, but on the side of the ROG-STRIX-GTX1070TI-8G-GAMING 😉 😉

Thanks

TwoFive wrote:
Thank you for your prompt reply,

i have the ROG-STRIX-GTX1070TI-A8G-GAMING, on this page (your 1st link) is the Version 1.6.0.5 not listed, but on the side of the ROG-STRIX-GTX1070TI-8G-GAMING 😉 😉

Thanks

odd i see it on both pages. try to clear your browser cache since i have both links with the 1.6.0.5

Learn, Play Enjoy!

adamr
Level 7
Itzycharles wrote:
The update has arrive. Please check and report all Issues here

Version 1.6.0.5
2018/01/1143.43 MBytes
GPUTweak2_Ver1605
1、Fix bug: GPU Tweak II make system lag in some platform.
2、Fix bug: GPU Tweak II shows error message, “ASUSGPUFanServiceEx.exe has stopped working”, after Win10 1709 KB4056892 update.

ive installled this new version and it just fails to run ... no error messages. Double click the exe and nothing happens
Maximus XI Formula - 9900K - Razer Viper Ultimate - Corsair K70 LP - 970PRO NVMe - SSD 850 Evo - 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro - Phanteks Evolv X - Asus ROG Strix OC 3080 Ti - Corsair H115i Platinum - AX1200i PSU

adamr wrote:
ive installled this new version and it just fails to run ... no error messages. Double click the exe and nothing happens

odd. maybe cause the sli? try to disconnect the sli on nvidia and see what happens. let see if there another user that have the same issue. since i try another machine just now and is working fine, at least with 1 card. I try to get another card to make more test, sorry GPU are over the roof.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
odd. maybe cause the sli? try to disconnect the sli on nvidia and see what happens. let see if there another user that have the same issue. since i try another machine just now and is working fine, at least with 1 card. I try to get another card to make more test, sorry GPU are over the roof.

ive disbaled SLI, uninstalled the software, rebooted, installed software, rebooted, and still nothing ... it just doesnt run. No errors

EDIT: so i unistalled V1.6.0.5

Rebooted

Installed the old version 1.5.9.1

Rebooted and its works with no errors, heck even in the info menu of GPU tweak II it showss 1.6.0.5 ... (but 1.5.9.1 is what i installed !?).

... so if anyone is having an issue,
install 1.6.0.5 then uninstall
then install 1.5.9.1.
Maximus XI Formula - 9900K - Razer Viper Ultimate - Corsair K70 LP - 970PRO NVMe - SSD 850 Evo - 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro - Phanteks Evolv X - Asus ROG Strix OC 3080 Ti - Corsair H115i Platinum - AX1200i PSU

Different issue here, also existed in version 1591, all clocks jumping around, even on the OC Mode to unexpected values that could cook any card IMO.

Using an Asus Strix GTX 970, Asus H270F MOBO with BIOS 1002 and the beta version of AI suite version 3.00.10

Eventually got the GPU Tweak 1605 to set most of my custom values, haven't attempted the pre-set OC Mode factory overclock,

One BIG issue still exists...

GPU Voltage for the GTX970 is usually factory shipped at 1175, which I can usually overclock to 1213 (+38 above standard) and it is safe...
With GPU Tweak II version 1605 it is defaulting to Min Voltage value of 1025 (-150 below factory ship value) and can only be overclocked to 1175 (+150)

Please fix this Asus asap, we don't need an Apple regime....
some of these wild figures like boost going into the 2000+ range will be damaging to rigs and GPU's alike if left undetected
GPU Voltage being crippled can also cripple the GPU performance too.

See attached screenshots and link about a similar voltage error in GPU Tweak 1

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?40333-GPU-Tweak-bug-Minimum-GPU-voltage-too-low