cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury question

vdub31905
Level 7
I have the rog spatha and I was wondering if armoury settings only stick if I am wired. I noticed when running wireless, I cant change any lighting/macro/keybind settings. If I do have it wired, I can adjust all settings but the second I go wireless everything I setup goes back to default.

Armoury version - 1.02.26

Firmware - 1.62/1.32

I also get a prompt from armoury whenever I open it to update the firmware.....everything is up to date >.>
3 REPLIES 3

vdub31905
Level 7
Just read on another post that razer software can conflict with armoury, can anyone confirm this? I would test it but im not at home.:(

Does anyone have any solution? Anything at all?

vdub31905 wrote:
Does anyone have any solution? Anything at all?

I don't have a spatha, I have the Gladius II, but there's lots of posts and threads on here with similar issues to yourself..

I suggest looking through some of them, as there are various suggested fixes and workarounds for a few issues with the Spatha..

One is resetting it, to fix the FW update message... - I think this can also help with the other issue of not being detected without cable...

but as I said, just have a look through a few threads, i'm sure you'll find plenty of things to try..