cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g551jw Nvidia error graphics

arqaguilar
Level 7
Hello!!

I am having issues with my Asus ROG g551jw. Since the day I got it (2 years ago), I´ve experienced very bad situations with the graphics. Some of the pop up windows comes very blurry and the computer supposed to be Full HD. The screen does not look HD at all and some letter are not readable sometimes. I am using windows 10 and it is the one that comes for default.

I am also experience some weird stuff on the functioning. Im an architect, and some of the programs I use does not run very well. A friend of mine has a MSI computer with exactly the same properties that I have on my Rog and the program runs perfectly (Lumion). This also happpens with some games. Fifa 18 for example is experiencing difficulties to run well with the best features. I have updated Nvidia drivers but it seems like the pc is not recognizing this Nvidia card. It is a Geforce GTX 960M. This is a Core i7 , 16RAM pc. It supposed to be a bad ass!!!

Please help me with this.
1 REPLY 1

xeromist
******Moved to notebook section. You must have a Case ID to post in Service Inquiries. Thank you*****
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…