Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    ROG Enthusiast Array tunc8686 PC Specs
    tunc8686 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rog Maximus X Hero
    Processor8700K @5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator 32GB (4*8Gb) 3200Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti OC
    MonitorAsus VG248QE
    Storage #1Samsung 950Pro 512Gb
    Storage #2Samsung 850Pro 256Gb
    CPU CoolerEKWB Costum Cpu Block
    CaseThermaltake View 71
    Power SupplyEvga Supernova 1000P2
    Keyboard Steelseries 7G
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QMass
    OS Win10
    tunc8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    63

    8700K Delid Again ( Change Copper IHS )

    You know , i delided my 8700K :
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...hz-Temperature

    Now i will change my IHS for this part :
    https://rockitcool.myshopify.com/pro...-lga-1150-1151

    what do you thing for this part ?

    i will use :

    ROCKIT 88 - LGA 1151/1150 Delid & Relid kit
    Copper IHS for LGA 1150 & 1151
    THERMAL GRIZZLY CONDUCTONAUT
    THERMAL GRIZZLY KRYONAUT
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos ihs 1.jpg  

    ihs 2.PNG  

    ihs 3.PNG  


  2. #2
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    40

    Quote Originally Posted by tunc8686 View Post
    You know , i delided my 8700K :
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...hz-Temperature

    Now i will change my IHS for this part :
    https://rockitcool.myshopify.com/pro...-lga-1150-1151

    what do you thing for this part ?

    i will use :

    ROCKIT 88 - LGA 1151/1150 Delid & Relid kit
    Copper IHS for LGA 1150 & 1151
    THERMAL GRIZZLY CONDUCTONAUT
    THERMAL GRIZZLY KRYONAUT

    I did the same, please post your results and let me know how it goes!
    -J

  3. #3
    ROG Enthusiast Array tunc8686 PC Specs
    tunc8686 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rog Maximus X Hero
    Processor8700K @5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator 32GB (4*8Gb) 3200Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti OC
    MonitorAsus VG248QE
    Storage #1Samsung 950Pro 512Gb
    Storage #2Samsung 850Pro 256Gb
    CPU CoolerEKWB Costum Cpu Block
    CaseThermaltake View 71
    Power SupplyEvga Supernova 1000P2
    Keyboard Steelseries 7G
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QMass
    OS Win10
    tunc8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    63

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsunn View Post
    I did the same, please post your results and let me know how it goes!
    -J
    whats your*temperature ? After did

  4. #4
    ROG Enthusiast Array tunc8686 PC Specs
    tunc8686 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rog Maximus X Hero
    Processor8700K @5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator 32GB (4*8Gb) 3200Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti OC
    MonitorAsus VG248QE
    Storage #1Samsung 950Pro 512Gb
    Storage #2Samsung 850Pro 256Gb
    CPU CoolerEKWB Costum Cpu Block
    CaseThermaltake View 71
    Power SupplyEvga Supernova 1000P2
    Keyboard Steelseries 7G
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QMass
    OS Win10
    tunc8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    63

    İ did copper IHS and waiting now*
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 50626288-7A8A-4D85-A73E-39B5C5730082.jpg  


  5. #5
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    40

    I am still getting my system stable and playing around with the overclock. Right now I am seeing mid 60's at full load with prime 95. I am still experimenting and I am going with this guide for my O/C:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoUtA7DKXhU

  6. #6
    ROG Enthusiast Array tunc8686 PC Specs
    tunc8686 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rog Maximus X Hero
    Processor8700K @5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator 32GB (4*8Gb) 3200Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti OC
    MonitorAsus VG248QE
    Storage #1Samsung 950Pro 512Gb
    Storage #2Samsung 850Pro 256Gb
    CPU CoolerEKWB Costum Cpu Block
    CaseThermaltake View 71
    Power SupplyEvga Supernova 1000P2
    Keyboard Steelseries 7G
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QMass
    OS Win10
    tunc8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    63

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsunn View Post
    I am still getting my system stable and playing around with the overclock. Right now I am seeing mid 60's at full load with prime 95. I am still experimenting and I am going with this guide for my O/C:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoUtA7DKXhU
    am using same setting this video*

  7. #7
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    40

    Great, even though we have different water-cooling setups, it could give a good comparison if we both follow the video exactly. I will follow the video exactly and post my temps tonight for 5 GHz.

    Thank you!
    -Jason

  8. #8
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    40

    after 30 min of prime 95, here are my temps.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prime95.PNG 
Views:	49 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	70606

    My ambient temps are cool, my computer is in my basement where it is a cool 62 deg F

  9. #9
    ROG Enthusiast Array tunc8686 PC Specs
    tunc8686 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rog Maximus X Hero
    Processor8700K @5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator 32GB (4*8Gb) 3200Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti OC
    MonitorAsus VG248QE
    Storage #1Samsung 950Pro 512Gb
    Storage #2Samsung 850Pro 256Gb
    CPU CoolerEKWB Costum Cpu Block
    CaseThermaltake View 71
    Power SupplyEvga Supernova 1000P2
    Keyboard Steelseries 7G
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QMass
    OS Win10
    tunc8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    63

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsunn View Post
    after 30 min of prime 95, here are my temps.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prime95.PNG 
Views:	49 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	70606

    My ambient temps are cool, my computer is in my basement where it is a cool 62 deg F
    i tested 1 hour prime95 26,6V*
    Max 72C
    -4C drop now *

    Before
    77C

    5,0ghz 1.350V*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •