Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonCantor View Post
    This is what I mean about Engineering.... It's called Asus Innovation.

Attachment 18776

But at least it's different than my Normal ROG stuff and something for those that don't have an ROG Machine.

And here's the Direct Link: http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8979/asusinovation.png

I'm sure that chrsplmr as well as the @Asus people will recognize where this came from....
    Man thats awesome! It's the different looks like that which I really want to start trying. I have this serious OCD with making things though and its hard for me to get away from that "traditional" look that you tend to think of when you think about RoG.

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Great work Thach, truly impressive!!! I think I need to mess with CS5 more and actually make some good looking stuff, rather than just slapping pics on a black background, tweaking the images a little and calling it a wallpaper lol

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array RazorCat's Avatar

keep it coming!
    i7-2600k | Maximus V Gene | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | 4x4Gb 1600 RipjawsX | Seagate Barracuda 500GB, Toshiba 500GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, 1TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB Caviar Red | Gigabyte Gtx 970 Windforce | XFX 650W XXX Edition | NZXT Phantom White | ASUS VX239H

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

Very Nice there Thach! also great job with the Spot light on the forth one, gives it a little life of it's own.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROG Cloth.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	18881

I think it might be a good time to show that everyone here is Cut out of the Same Cloth...Hope you all enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonCantor View Post
    Very Nice there Thach! also great job with the Spot light on the forth one, gives it a little life of it's own.

Name:	ROG Cloth.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	18881

I think it might be a good time to show that everyone here is Cut out of the Same Cloth...Hope you all enjoy.
    Love it, I'm going to have to try some of these where the logo is a little bigger. Maybe I'll watch a few more youtube tutorials for more ideas lol. This topic is easily becoming my favorite on the site though. Keeps challenging me to do more and better.

Remember Thach, in April MarshallR@Asus has stated he's going to be having the Wallpaper Contest, I know it's a little bit bigger of Wallapers than the little 1920x1080's here but give it a try and who knows you might be the one that wins a Collectors StarCraft Boxed Edition and a nice Polo Shirt! I personally don't think many are going to try it but I left my comments to that in that thread http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=....

I personally think you have the Talent to at least give it a try, and nice Wallpapers.

Made an other one today. Not really a fan of the background so I plan on changing that. I've noticed that the colors on my G75VW don't always look the same shades as they do once I load the images on my phone, tablet, or even in a browser. So I have been doing a lot of trial and error with these.

Name:	Asus ROG 13.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	18964

Thach I see what you mean there the red is a bit too bright. one of the first things I would do is Calibrate your Monitor right click on the Desktop a,d choose Personalize your Desktop, then in the lower Left side bar click on Display and finally Calibrate Color. This will create an ICC profile for your Laptop Display and then in Photoshop Click Edit then Color Settings and in the First block (Working Spaces) first line(RGB) click the little triangle and select the ICC Profile you just made. This should help with Color Calibration a lot but it's still nowhere near a Professional Calibration Tool like the Spider which cost as much a several Thousand Dollars.

I would also at this same time if you have the time set up a Printer Calibration but that's a WHOLE Separate critter and can get very confusing. I mentioned it because a while ago I was trying to print a Beautiful Picture and on the screen it was perfect but when it printed I burned out a Black Cartridge because it was so Dark I had to raise Brightness and Contrast so high it looked all White on the screen to get it close to the Picture I wanted. and yes there are Multiple Profiles used between Monitor, Web and Printer it gets hard fast to get Photoshop or any other Graphics program setup correctly...for me it takes between an Hour and a Couple Days depending on how close I want the colors to match and where.

I changed the background and basically all the styles and color shades lol. I am just a huge fan of this grunge look. But thoughts on the red? Too much? I am thinking so but not sure yet.

Name:	Asus ROG 15.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	234.0 KB 
ID:	18990

Thach, That's a Lot better. You've dulled out the Red's and with that Grunge Pattern it gives it a style of it's own. plus the Dirty look to the Text adds a bit of an ...oh how to put it...Independence or Attitude...

The hardest part of doing Art that I've found is in Composition or layout which ever you look at it it all comes down to communication. What do you see in your mind as your creating it and getting it played out in the Picture your making so that it conveys your thoughts to others. The Mind is a Strange Place and I don't even trust mine.

What your Pic said to me is "I'm Here Deal With it!"....Perfect!

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast