Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonCantor View Post
    Yep, I was going for the Intel CPU Socket look. Thank You for Noticing! The other thing I was thinking about was how Chips were made using Lasers and the new Droid Commercial was all about how the Case is Laser Cut and made out of Kevlar... Some of strange places my mind goes when I dream up a Wallpaper....

No I don't have a Droid....I have Samsung Galaxy S3 and Tab 2 7.0 but the Droid design is interesting.
    Actually, that sounds like a source of inspiration...
    Now that you mention it, I see the CPU socket pin holes, I hadn't connected the two that closely, but had noticed the resemblance. Actually, @DC, I appreciate your work too, and I try to make it a point to tell you that on the forums. Maybe a laser line going through the red portion of the "ASUS" printing? Just a thought...
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

Someone around here asked for a Hero Wallpaper.....Well your wish has been Granted! I even embellished it with ROGness! which if it isn't part of the ROG Line It SHOULD BE!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WC Hero.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	315.5 KB 
ID:	28160

Hopefully everyone Remembers Who was the Working Class Stiff Pictured here....Hint HE was one of the Best Musicians ever! that rode in a Yellow Submarine!

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

cool ! great engineering and concept

good thoughts of Lennon

ROG Enthusiast Array Sandcracka's Avatar

Someone around here asked for a Hero Wallpaper.....Well your wish has been Granted! I even embellished it with ROGness! which if it isn't part of the ROG Line It SHOULD BE!

Hopefully everyone Remembers Who was the Working Class Stiff Pictured here....Hint HE was one of the Best Musicians ever! that rode in a Yellow Submarine!
    Umm, I think you mis-understood. That person was asking for wallpaper based on the Maximus VI Hero, which is an ROG board.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcracka View Post
    Umm, I think you mis-understood. That person was asking for wallpaper based on the Maximus VI Hero, which is an ROG board.
    hahahhaa .. you may have misunderstood .. DC is an Artist. Add yours friend.c.

What No request for a Hero???? I could have sworn somebody wanted a Hero....well I guess if this isn't a Real Hero, I'll be needing to get Super Man on it!...

BTW chrsplmr, why the complement now??? You never call anymore or send me Flowers....! I thought you didn't love me anymore!

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

U know my favorite Florida saying. 'When your up to your azz in gators, it's hard
    to remember that your main objective is to drain the swamp.
    I'm 'up' in the mountains now, but the gators just keep a com'n.

You have far more than my phone calls and pm's my brother. You have my
    full whole hearted respect, not only as a psycho level 'tech', but as a true Artist.
    The answer to why is simple my friend, you did it the old fashioned way, you earned it.
    It would be less than appropriate not to speak up.

I did enjoy your smiling face on 'Tango' and your 'man dungeon', especially the
    chains, whips and unexplained screams of excruciating lusts the other night.c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 10-18-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Good one! I thought that I saw John Lennon in the corner, but I wasn't sure till I finished reading your post! That was pretty clever, I like it!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Enthusiast Array Sandcracka's Avatar

ROG Circuit

2560x1440

Name:	ftCDlEc.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	318.4 KB 
ID:	28265

1920x1080

Name:	Rexy9J1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	218.4 KB 
ID:	28266

Now that's nice CadCam'in! I like your Style Sandcracka....

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast