cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code : 92 Test NVRAM code 00 0D 6b 92 94 AU etc etc etc

monsieur_beauli
Level 7
hi guy,

i'm really tired of that code. i've try everything i see on the web to clear it and nothing to do. The only way to go to the bios was to flash it . after that I was able to boot in windows (able to do it 3 time on 10 but i got code 00 or OD).

Last night i have unpluged everything, take the cmos battery off and lay it down all night long (around 10hours). I've plug everything back on this morning but ...no there is still the code 92 or 94 test nvram.

I'm really tired to loose my time with this bord and loosing working time !

setup :

asus zenith extreme bios 901 try 802 804 and 902
1950x threadripper
128 gb ram
2 samsung m.2 960 pro (not raid, one to boot and software and one to work on it)
raid controler card highpoint with raid 10 4*6tb
psu 1600w

graphics card :

1080ti was working really well SLOT 4

and i add

2 card amd radeon pro duo (polaris) was working well but start to have the code 92 and 94 SLOT 1+2

and i add

radeon vega frontier SLOT 3 and the boot up problem started

becose of the space I was using 16x 16x extension with the twin duo pro(slot 1 and 2) and the 1080ti slot 3 ans everything was working well. but i have bought the amd radeon pro vega frontiere edition to see if it could replace the radeon pro duo.

what could I do guy's ?

take all part off and all put it back ?!
call a magician ?!
2 REPLIES 2

CaptainFist
Level 7
Try it without your Raid Controller...

no raid raid was working for month

i have disable it and assamble it today everything was perfect with 1 gpu in slot 1

run test every thing is fine

put de second gpu in slot 2 ...every thing is fine, run test flawless

put the 3 gpu and raid controler card ...everything is find and every thing work perfect

put the 4 gpu BAMMM 92 test nvram

take the 4 gpu off, upplug psu and reset cmos button.

plug everything and start it ... nop ..no bios loading and still 92 test nvram !!!

Does the Asus have definition of their code they are creating ? !

What is my problem ?
how do we clear that ****ing code ?
what is that code ?