cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog strix gtx1070 o8c

Wiwells
Level 7
I'm building a pc for my son w/ a i5 8600k, the ROG STRIX Z370E and want a ROG STRIX 1070 08C vc to finish it off but can't find 1 less then $1000. Does anybody have any updates on when some stock will be coming out?
4 REPLIES 4

rotsenmarc
Level 7
Good pm. I am Marc. I'm new here. Ma'am/Sir please help me. I have a gl553vd strix ROG laptop.. I want to upgrade it everything that is up-gradable. Everything mean like it's maximum upgrade for better gaming purposes. Please help me what to upgrade and what to buy for upgrade. Like internal ssd, ram and etc. Please help I am aa big fan of ASUS ROG. Thank you.

invictus
Level 7
NewEgg has some cards in stock at reasonable prices almost every day, but they sell out fast. If you bookmark a product search URL that includes the filter 'Seller: NewEgg Only' and check it many times per day, you can get lucky find one.

They are usually sold out by the time you get an in stock notification email, so it's better to just check the site directly.

I’ll do that, thx

Wiwells
Level 7
I’m too excited not to share, finally found a turbo 1070 $430... build complete*